Character's Sketch ( Do check once)

The Qureshi family

First Generation:- Grandparents

Azar & Maryam Qureshi

Azar & Maryam Qureshi, the elders of the family, will be known as Dadu and Dadi in the story. They really love their children and grandchildren a lot! They are the kindest and sweetest people, treating everyone gently and equally.

[ Note:- Just like Hashim, Zafar, and Rizwan are siblings, even Ayesha, Hadiya, and Firdous are siblings. And Hashim also has a younger sister, and Ayesha has an elder brother. I will introduce them later in the story as they don't have a significant part for now in the story! ]

Second Generation:- The Parents

Hashim & Ayesha Qureshi

The first son and daughter-in-law of the family! They are the parents of Amina and Ayaan. They are responsible ones and protective for their family, treating all the children and their parents (their siblings) as their own.

Hashim Qureshi is the one who took over his father's business and expanded it outside the country, making it even more successful. He has built everything through hard work. He is a family man and always puts his family first.

Ayesha Qureshi is a mature and loving lady with a sharp brain. She is a personal advisor to her husband in business and always comes up with creative ideas.

Zafar & Hadiya Qureshi

The second son and daughter-in-law of the family! They are the parents of Haider, Zain, and Haniya. They are protective of their family and love every one of them .

Zafar Qureshi is very fond of his elder brother and follows his footsteps. He is sensible but can be hot-headed. Among the siblings, he has the most intense anger but that's a rare site to see .

Hadiya Qureshi is a wise, humble, and understanding woman, yet she is also sensitive. She is a professional designer for her husband's clothing brand.

Rizwan & Firdous Qureshi

The third son and daughter-in-law of the family. They are the parents of Rehaa, Faizan, and Ruhi. They are protective of their family and love everyone dearly.

Rizwan Qureshi, being the younger brother, loves to tease his older brothers. He is hardworking but always keeps his elder brother on his toes while working. Despite having three kids, he still behaves like a lover boy and is madly in love with his wife.

Firdous Qureshi is the most innocent yet intelligent lady. She is cool and full of life. She runs NGOs for women and children, making a positive impact in their lives

Third Generation:- The Children