"Then what about the people who had harmed you? Or tried to?" The spoon fall on the plate from her hand making an unwanted noise as she suddenly felt like her throat dried no words coming out of her mouth .Her hands became sweaty as she messaged them looking down at her lap.

"Tushita?" ahaan called her when she snapped her head at him releasing a deep breath. She finally looked at kabir who is alredy looking at her "I found your question really weird. father in law." Kabir let out a low chuckle at her remark nodding his head lightly.

"You married the mafia king which make you the mafia queen. You realised this right? Now you will forget to count how many big bad wolves are targeting you." She shivered at his words while Ahaan slammed his fist on the table catching both of their attention

"She doesnt have to deal with my enemies dad. I have everything in my control."

'Sure, son. It's just a reminder to her."

The rest of the dinner passed silently while her mind is consumed by different kinds of thoughts.

****

She was in her deep sleep while clutching the duvet close to her body like her life depends on it. The door suddenly opened and he stepped inside locking it behind him before walking towards the bed with his slow predatory steps He silently stood near the bed for few moments staring at her back with his piercing gaze.

He slowly started to unbutton his shirt before throwing it on the sofa leaving his upper body naked The side of the mattress deepened when he got into the bed before getting under the duvet carefully.

His hands sneaked inside her t-shirt back hugging her and started to caresse her stomach which made her snap out of her sleep feeling his cold fingers against her warm skin. She flinched when he pinched on her stomach while he pulled her more closer to his chest. Planting a kiss on her neck he let out a dark nerve wreaking chuckle earning a whimper from her. "Did i come on your nightmare tonight?" His hot breath brushed against her neck making her breath hitched as she finally opened her eyes "You are the nightmare Ahaan."

"Yes. i should be the only one who would hunt you. chase you. and devour you fully."

"What are you doing here?"

"Last night i slept on the guest room doesn't mean i will sleep there every night leaving my little wifey alone"

"I will sleep in the guest room then" she said trying to move but he tangled his legs with hers. caging her completely on his embrace

" Say that again and i will handcuff you with this bed."

"Stop threatening me every moment." She said struggling on his hold.

"Then stop disobeying me, tushita."

"I am not your slave."

"You are my whore."Flipping her around with a jerk he hovered above her pinning her hands on the bed staring down at her with his dark orbs "You are my personal whore and you are obliged to obey my every words" she clenched her jaw at his remark

"And what would i get in return?"

"My loyalty. you asked for that.didn't you?"

"I doubt that--" she hissed when he wrapped his hand around her throat giving it a light squeeze leaning down closer to her face.

"I am a man of words. Never doubt that" realising his grip from her throat he gave her a quick but hard kiss. "And i wont go easy on you. You will handle my inner beast forever. I will feast on your soul and body every day and night. I will do every forbidden things to your body that it will be corrupted with need. You will beg for the beast who will dominate you in every way possible." She looked away feeling intense at his words while he tilted his face running his tongue on her jawline down her throat making her back arc "You are so addictive, kitten. You smell like mine. You taste like mine."

He shamelessly continued to run his tongue on her collarbone stopping at her cleavage making her breath hitch when his hot breath fanned against her sensitive part. He grabbed her tshirt just above her cleavage like he is ready to rip it apart any moment making her eyes widen.

"I liked those lingerie you wore last night. You looked like a sexy vixen waiting for me in our bed"He smirked while she gulped the lump of her throat. "What colour you wore today?"

"What kind of question is this?" Blinking her eyes she stared at him shocked

"I should check by myself then" He was in the verge of ripping her dress when she grabbed his hand while shouting. "Black its black." She let out a shaky breath when he placed a kiss on her cleavage while maintaining the daring eye contact with her. Getting off from her he laid down on his back beside her while both of them stared at the ceiling in silence for few moments

"Sleep."

"Huh?" she asked dumbfounded looking at his side while he kept staring at the ceiling. Her eyes fall on his adam's apple noticing how it bopped up and down when he gulped. "Sleep before i change my mind and do something else." She quickly turned around and closed her eyes knowing what he meant by something else Soon she fall in deep sleep while he got up from the bed and opened the drawer of nightstand taking out a cigarette and the lighter. Walking towards the window he placed the cigarette in between his teeth while lighting it.

He stared at the dark night with a blank face while puffing the toxic smoke and releasing it with a heavy breath.

Kinda boring chapter I know

But I am not able to right.😭
These fucking cramps are killing me🔪

Sorry for late update and yeah this boring chapter.

Don't worry I will try to post one more chapter today.

Follow me on instagram:

Shyficss 💗