Part 8

After the activities that the two men had partaken in, Wei Ying was wasted. They both lay in their hard joke of a bed just enjoying eachothers presence, especially Lan Wangji. He is thankful that he gets a second chance at saving his husband, the love of his life, and he wouldn't fumble this opportunity. He was thinking about ways to counter all of the battles that Wei wuxian had to be partake in and the one coming up soon would be the attack on the burial mounds. He had to think of a way to keep the burial mounds protected and make sure that the wen survivors would be okay.

"Lan zhannnn, my legs are so wobbly now and my back hurts so muchhh, you should've gone easier on me!" Wei Ying pouted whilst complaining to his Twin jade.

Lan zhan just hummed in response, very amused since he didnt say all this last night. Lan zhan wanted to find a better place for the wen survivors to stay, the burial mounds wasn't necessarily ideal for any of them and he wanted A-yuan to grow up in a better place since this time around things were going to be different for them all. He wouldn't let any bad event replay themselves, he just wouldn't.

"Wei Ying...I will find a better place for us to reside." Lan zhan mumbled and Wei wuxian just about heard him, a smile appearing onto his face.

"Lan zhan, you don't have to do all that for us, we are fine here you know...it may not be the best or healthiest place to be but I don't wanna give u too much work." he replied, although he knew that Lan Zhan would do it anyways.

_______________________________

"A-YUAN GET HEREEEE NOWW, IM TOO OLD TO BE CHASING YOU!" Wei Ying screamed whilst he chased a giggling A-yuan around the burial mounds. Lan Zhan watched in amusement, his husband was so cute.

Lan Zhan walked away silently, he had been trying to make his sealing spell as strong as it could be. He had now found a way to make the burial mounds appear invisible to anyone who comes across it, even the sect leaders who were most powerful wouldn't be able to see it. Only those who were on the burial mounds right now would be allowed, and to grant access they would need to have a talisman to enter. It was the best way to avoid the attacks and Wei wuxian said it was okay for him to do it.

Lan Zhan started making the seal and after a few minutes it had been done. He had stopped the first thing that led to him losing wei wuxian and a small smile came onto his face. His thoughts had been silenced when he saw Wei wuxian appear behind him holding A-yuan, panting out of breath.

"Lan zhann, this child is full of energy.." wei ying giggled and Lan Zhan walked over, wrapping his hands around the smaller man's waist and planted a soft kiss onto his lip.

THIS IS SHORT but thank you for waiting for another chapter, I promise to finish this story!!! this was a bad chapter and it was more of a filler, if u have any ideas please feel free to tell me, I'll definitely use your ideas 🤍🤍🤍
once again sorry for how bad this is my lovelies