chapter 6

"If you will not come with me Wei ying, I will come with you. I will go with you and the wen survivors."

Wei Ying's eyes widened, how could he let Lan Zhan come with him..he didn't have the heart to do that. He knew he would be dragged through hell and back for saving the remainining wens and didn't want the man that he loved most to have to get dragged with him.

"Lan Zhan, you know how much I love you right?" The slightly shorter male uttered out, recieving a small nod from the man Infront of him, he took a deep breath before continuing, "well it's exactly the love for you that I have that can't allow you to come with me, you're a twin jade Lan Zhan, for Christ sake you basically run your sect alongside your brother, you coming with me will ruin so many things...how could I do that?!" His voice was slightly raised due to the frustration that was bubbling inside of him. Of course he would want Lan Zhan to come with him, but at the same time that something that he doesn't have on his agenda. Just as he thought Lan Zhan would give up a flow of words met his ears.

"Wei ying, I do not care about running the sect. I do not care about being a twin jade. None of that matters to be if you are not there, if we are not side by side then nothing else is meaningful to me, do you understand?" It was a lot to say compared to how much he normally spoke but he couldn't keep it all inside of him, he had to let it out, he had to let Wei ying know. Lan Zhan saw his loved ones mouth open as if to protest against it and so he spoke first, "I am coming with you Wei ying. I will follow you to the ends of the earth, I will follow you to hell and back, I will follow you to heaven because wherever you are is where I want to be. I promised myself to stay by your side and protect you so that is exactly what I will do.  If you won't let me walk with you, I will walk behind you, so that you are not alone."

Wei ying hopped off of his horse and walked towards the elegantly robed man. Rain had not long ago started pouring, soaking the two lads and the when survivors complete. Wei Ying's eyes were brimmed with tears as his stood looking deep into his husband's eyes, scanning his face as he reached out to touch his cheek. He smiled and left out a soft sigh of defeat.

"Lan Zhan, are you sure you want to throw it all away for me..are you sure you won't regret it? What about your brother?" A fumble of questions left his mouth, but his voice was somewhat weak. In return, Lan Wangji snaked his hands around his lovers' waist, snuggling his head into the crook of Wei Ying's neck.

"I'm sure bunny, I would never regret anything if it meant protecting and being with you..as for xichen I know he will be fine." Lan Zhan allowed a small and soft smile to appear in his face as he removed his head from the crook of Wei Ying's neck, wiping the tears in his eyes away. He interwined the hands of the two and they both boarded the horse once more and made their trip to find where they would be staying.

---------------------------------------------

Months had passed and nobody had heard from neither Wei ying, Lan Zhan, ir the web survivors. And as they both predicted people did insult and verbally attack Wei ying for his actions and many accused him of influencing or even forcing the great twin jade to go with him. Many rumours had arose regarding the whole situation thus none of them left where they resided often, unless they needed to head down to yiling to buy robes or fresh foods. The newly formed and large family had been living in the burial mounds and had been quite well off despite the bad conditions of such an area. Whilst they were there, Wei ying had even healed Wen Ning and turned him to a conscious puppet, Wen wing had been living with them too and everything was peaceful. Life was good for them all.

"Thank you for coming with me Lan Zhan..I love you so much," Wei ying said whilst sitting on the older of the two's lap.

"Mn. Lan Zhan loves Wei ying too," he suddenly paused a small smirk making its way onto his lips, "I think you should reward me."

A/n

AHHHHH ITS SO HARD TO EDIT THIS BOOK OFTEN but I will persevere, I say this very chapter but I hope this chapter was good enough for you guys cos it was Hella rushed....I was wondering if you'd like smut next episode or nottt, also do u have any ideas that I should put in this book or any personal requests!!