Chapter 7

Wei ying looked up at Lan Zhan, sighing before replying, "A reward, huh?" trying his hardest to keep the smirk the smirk he was trying to contain off of his face. Before continuing "Like, some emperor's slime, or I don't know...a tasty apple?"

of course Wei ying knew what type of reward his husband was insinuating but, it wouldn't be Wei ying if he didn't tease and act innocent beforehand. That's just how he is.

His comment was followed by a slight groan from Lan Zhan and a gentle squeeze on Wei wuxian's hips. "You know what I mean bunny.." the second master Lan muttered. He planted a soft, yet passionate kiss on Wei ying's lips and it soon turned sloppy and desperate. Lan Zhan lifted his husband by his thighs, resulting in them being wrapped around his waist. He made his way to the excuse of a bed they'd been sleeping on and Lay his husband down whilst slowly undoing their robes all whilst still partaking in a Passionate makeout session. The two pulled away from eachother, heavy breaths filling the air.

"remind me to get some mattresses made for these stone beds bunny" Lan Zhan said, a small smile making its way to his face.

He started to undress the two and left love bites on Wei ying's shoulder.

A/n: Y'all I lose the will to write when it comes to fan fictions, this one was extremely short and rushed but I needed to write something since I hadn't updated in a while!! However I am starting to  write a new book, which isn't fan fiction and I think it's going to flow really well!!! it's called Kianah Alvarez and I will post the first chapter as soon as it is written. So you will have two books to keep you occupied. ANYWAYS I HOPE IT WAS AN OKAY ATLEAST CHAPTER