Chapter 21: Baddie

Start from the beginning

And the fit pop like bubblegum
nae pandaneul mideo nan
halmaldo mana cham
mojaikeu eopshi Spit it out
nan jeulgyeo i troublesome
geu nugudo Can’t bite me
weonhandamyeon Come try me
eonjedeun You’re invited
nan thriller sok villain
saenggakhal shigane jeojireuneun ge my motto

Imma baddie baddie baddie
Pretty little risky baddie
mweodeun dwel daero dweraji Catch me if you can
Baddie baddie baddie
ap datweo nae gireul makji
gappunhi nara oreul teni Catch me if you can

Imma baddie baddie baddie
eodil geuri bappi gani
mweodeun dwel daero dweraji Catch me if you can
Baddie baddie baddie
naneun eopseo geogi imi
eochapi mot chajeul teni Catch me if you can

Imma baddie baddie baddie
eodil geuri bappi gani
mweodeun dwel daero dweraji Catch me if you can
Baddie baddie baddie
naneun eopseo geogi imi
eochapi mot chajeul teni Catch me if you can

[End]

As the MV came to an end, Sei looked on amazed, the rest of Divinity sharing his sentiment. Every member of IVE looked amazing in their new comeback, but Yujin and Wonyoung had stood out to him, especially Yujin.

"Wah, Yujinnie cut her hair!" He pointed out after noticing Yujin's hair.

"Aigoo, are you lovestruck now, Sei-ah?" Minho teased.

"That aside, they're professional idols, alright." Jaehyun commented, Wei nodding in agreement.

"Ah, btw hyung." Sei spoke up. "I won't be around for dinner, Yujin invited me to have dinner with them."

"Wahh, our maknae is going on a date!" Minho exclaimed, crying crocodile tears. "He's growing up too fast!"

"Another day without Sei's cooking..." Wei added somberly. "Truly a travesty..."

"Hey, my cooking isn't that bad!" Jaehyun replied indignantly. "Anyways, make sure to keep your mask on, Sei-ah, araseo?"

"Neee!"

---

That evening, Sei found himself standing outside the dormitory building where IVE resided, a sense of anticipation bubbling within him. His manager had just dropped him off, tellimg him to contact him incase he needed to be picked up. Taking a deep breath to steady his nerves before ringing the doorbell.

The door swung open to reveal Yujin, a bright smile on her face as she greeted him warmly. "Sei-ah, you made it! Come on in, pali."

Stepping inside, Sei was greeted by the familiar faces of the IVE members, each of them welcoming him with smiles and friendly greetings. Rei, Leeseo, Gaeul, Liz, and Wonyoung were all gathered in the living room, chatting and laughing as they waited for dinner to be served.

"Oppa! Glad you could make it," Rei said, flashing him a smile. "We've been looking forward to having you, especially Yujin-unnie."

"Yah, Rei-ah! Stop making things up." Yujin replied, her face flushing.

Sei chuckled at their little bickering, he smiled warmly at each of them, feeling a sense of warmth wash over him as he greeted the members of IVE. "Thanks for inviting me. Your comeback was amazing, congrats everyone."

"Gomawo, oppa." Gaeul thanked him with a smile. "Pali, let's have dinner.

"Who did you like most in the comeback, oppa?" Liz interjected, as they headed to the dining area.

"Hmm, well, everyone stood out in my eyes." He began. "But Wonyoung and Yujinnie were really good."

"Gomawo, oppa." Wonyoung replied bashfully, a tinge of pink evident on her cheeks.

"Aigoo, you should only choose one, oppa!" Leeseo teased.

"Let's just leave it at that, you all did well." He then turned to face Yujin. "Short hair suits you, Yujinnie."

"Pabo, it's only for awhile, I like my hair long." She replied, although she couldn't stop herself from blushing at the compliment.

As they settled into dinner, Sei found himself engaged in conversation with the IVE members, exchanging stories and sharing laughs. Wonyoung, in particular, seemed unusually talkative, her eyes sparkling as she eagerly interacted with Sei.

"Oppa, how long did you play football for?" Wonyoung asked, her attention solely on him.

"Hmm... I started around 3rd grade, up until last year..." He pondered "So, it has been quite awhile."

"Waah, no wonder you're famous in Japan, oppa!" Rei commented with interest. "They call you Japan's Golden Child, right?"

"Ah, that nickname is a little bit embarrasing." Sei replied sheepishly. "I sucked at first, but then I hated losing alot so I decided to get better at it."

"Ne, we were curious, what's Sana-sunbae like when it's just you two, oppa?" Liz asks, curiosity shining through her eyes.

"Oh noona? She's a big baby sometimes, but she's really loving and does her best to help me out when she can." He replied, a soft smile on his face as he recalled memories of when they were still young. "She's close with Momo-noona, so I also saw her from time to time before she joined Sixteen."

"Wah, you two are so close, and you look alike too, I'd mistake you for twins." Gaeul commented, causing Sei to chuckle in response.

"By the way, oppa. Didn't you film a drama recently?" Wonyoung added, her eyes shining, catching Sei's attention. "When is it gonna be released? I heard you filmed it with Bae Suzy too."

"Oh yeah, soon, actually." He replied with a smile. "It was a bit tiring, but I hope you guys like it."

The night continued on with their casual conversations, each of them getting closer and closer with Sei and knowing more about him.

Unbeknownst to Sei, Yujin was watching their interaction with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. She couldn't help but feel a pang of envy as she watched Wonyoung's playful banter with Sei, a feeling she had never experienced before.

But despite her jealousy, Yujin remained composed, focusing on enjoying the evening with her 'friend' and fellow members. Deep down, however, she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that stirred deep within her.

As the night reached it's peak, it was finally time for Sei to head home, much to Wonyoung and Yujin's disappointment. Standing out the door of IVE's dorm, Sei and Yujin bid their farewells to each other.

"Thank you for me inviting me over, Yujinnie." He said with a warm smile, sending her heart into overdrive.

"Whatever, get home safe ok?" She replied, trying to be nonchalant. "Next time, let's have dinner, just the two of us."

With that, she quickly closed the door, leaving a confused Sei at the doorstep. "Eh?"

Mr. Son approached Sei from behind, lightly tapping him on his shoulder.

"Come on, loverboy." He teased. "Let's head back, it's been a night."

"Araseo, hyung." He replied, following Mr. Son back to the van.

"Jaehyun already informed, yes?" Mr. Son turned to look at him as he got into the driver's seat. "About the Billboard performance."

"Ne." Sei's earlier confused expression, was replaced with one of confidence and excitement. "I can't wait."

Mr. Son offered him a warm smile and rove on into the night, back to Divinity's dormitory.

"Just the two of us?"

END

Done!

Sorry this took awhile, and if it's short. Got down with a bad fever last night so I had to take some rest.

Enjoy!