23• Falling for her

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you'll not come?", I reassured.
"No", the stubborn queen said.
"Sure?", I confirmed for one last time.
"Yes, damn sure".
Fine, if she's stubborn then I'm here to compete with her.
I did what I was supposed to do a long time ago, picking her up on my shoulder.
Her eyes were widened as if her world shifted.
If she's the flame then I'm the hell...
As I said, our tuning would be great.
She resisted more and more, kicked in the air, hit my back....but nothing worked.
"Put me down".
"Put me down Agastya".

"Sweetheart, You really think, I picked you up so that I can put you down", my words echoed among the whole valley. The mountains made the voice even more deep than usual.

"You'll have to pay for this", her pitch was way too high than usual but she maintained it well with a sarcastic blend.

"Tell me when and where, I'm ready", I mocked her and she remained silent after that.
The environment of the car created tension with chaos but for me it was peace because she's back.
I drove carefully this time not making things difficult and risky.
The scene was still flashing in front of my eyes,
The drifts, the cliff, the hits, the sudden jerks, the heated glare, the cliff-hanging.
Remembering everything, wrath travelled to every iota of my body, my plan gripped around the steering more tightly.
"What the fuck you were doing with that rifle?", she crossed her arms around chest.
"Same thing as you were doing when your car hung off' the cliff", I replied.
"Agastya can we talk normally at least for once, because it's not funny", she said and I couldn't help it but twisted the steering and applied the break.
"That's the fucking point", rage was dripping all over my body as well as my voice, "When I told you to stay at the hotel, why didn't you listened?".

"It's irreleva-"

"Answer me", my voice reached the peak, it was so fucking loud that even my body felt the change.

"What do you think I could do when there's a blast near my home and because of your fucking jammer I couldn't even talk to my family", she broke.
Her eyes were watery, Varnika Deewan the fire herself was carrying tears in the form of a fireball.

"The very first thing I confirmed from my team was the security check at your and my house, do you think I don't care?", I said.

"But-"

"What but Varnika? So you have any idea what just happened to me the way your car flipped? What if something happened?", I punched the steering with my full power and the thin plate of LOGO flattened.

"Enough now, you tell me what I asked First . What the fuck you were doing with that rifle", she again questioned and I lost my bar.

"Shooting myself", I confessed and preferred to stay quiet. I started the car again and drove back to the hotel.
She didn't push the conversation but I could feel her eyes stuck on me.

Soon we reached the hotel and I stepped out of the car.
I opened the door for her but she was sitting with stubbornness on my hand and rage on another, both the arms folded around the chest.
I didn't bother to ask or say anything but again picked her up on my shoulder and after closing the door, I made my way to her room.
She was busy kicking and hitting my back but that doesn't bother me, what bothered me was, her safety.
We reached her room and I made her lay on the bed.
"Tomorrow we'll head to Delhi, sleep now", I turned off the light after opening the blanket for her.
"Agastya", she held my hand and her touch felt all over my body.
Her touch has another level of addictiveness, the warmness, the softness, every thing for which I deep down craved for.
My name from her mouth feels like the most beautiful poem of my heart and the most melodious song to my ear.
"Hmm", I hummed.
"Sit here", she requested but even her request was sounding like a threat.
I sat and she too.
She held both of my hands while my heart was pumping a billion times faster.

Varnika, darling don't do this to me.

"I should have listened to you", her voice was low.
Who will say she's the same Varnika Deewan whom even the atmosphere is afraid of.
I again hummed.
"Don't think about all that, now you're fine that's what matters. Just sleep and tomorrow you'll meet your family, I guarantee", I assured her.

"Thank you", she said.
Oh my poor heart.

"Please don't do something like that from the next time", I said while she nodded and held my hand tighter.

Unwillingly I took my hand though if were on my hand, I would have never do that.
This woman doesn't have any idea what she's doing to me. My heart never felt so vulnerable in my whole life but like every other case, Varnika is the only and only exception.

---------------•-----------------

Hey Readers!!!
How was the chapter???
Did you'll felt relieved?
Agastya finally realised his feelings.
Everyone who reads the story kindly take out one second and do vote, also tell me your reviews.
Tell me your favourite part of the chapter in the comments!
Do vote.comment.follow
Follow me on Instagram for regular updates and some spoilers
Instagram- _riw_ayat
Love you all♡