Chapter 7: Envious Devils

Start from the beginning

"Hajime": I don't need a bunch of mongrels looking at me like that.

Sona looked a bit astounded by the recent change of voice and attitude of her servant.

Sona: Hajime?

"Hajime" snickered a bit and then tilted his head in confusion at Sona.

"Hajime": Hajime...? I don't recall going by that name.

Serafall gasped and slammed her hands on the table, her eyebrows furrowing due to the sudden recognition of the voice change.

Serafall: Alastor!

Sona lightly gasped and turned to her sister in alert. Her eyes had widened to the named she had shouted.

Sona: Hold on. Sister...did you just say...Alastor?

Serafall turned to her sister to answer the question given to her from Sona.

Serafall: Yes. I did, Sona.

Sona: You're...talking about-

Serafall: The Evil Genius? The Executioner? Yeah. It's no doubt about it.

Serafall turned her head back to "Hajime".

Serafall: This is the same man who was handpicked by Satan himself to become the Executioner of Hell. He is simply one of the most feared demons to have ever been born into this universe.

Alastor gave out a grin and chuckled a bit.

Alastor: Guess you got me.

______________________________

Let me give you all a brief description on Alastor before we continue. Just for those who don't know who he is.

Alastor is considered to be one of the most feared demons in Hell. He is exceptionally cruel and sadistic. Almost all demons fear him just as much as they fear the Lords of Hell themselves.

What makes Alastor even more feared is the fact that he was handpicked to become the Grand Torturer of Hell by Satan himself. His skills are that impressive that he is considered to be Picasso with a Razor.

He is also the Founder of Malebranche. A group of demons who share the same taste in Alastor's torment. Their leader, Malacoda, is the strongest member and the closest one to being as strong as Alastor himself.

In the DxD verse, Malebranche is considered to be a myth or a legend. But they're actually sealed in statues, and feared by all, even by the Original Devil Kings because of their power. They're also considered to be the Devil versions of Sacred Gears.

______________________________

Serafall gave a very serious glare at Alastor to try and mask the fear she held inside.

Serafall: What're you doing here?!

Alastor: Well...I was bored being in the Underworld. And as you know, my desire cannot ever be sated. So I went to play with humans in the Earth Realm. But then I decided to play with a yakuza while I was contracted to another vessel of mine...Unfortunately, they destroyed him to the point where I merged my soul with this boy. You both know him as Hajime Akamizu. So in case you ask, yes. The boy is very real.

Sona: You're not just using him. Aren't you?

Alastor laughed and shook his hands and head.

Alastor: Oh no no no no! Sona Sitri, understand this okay? I like the boy, I chose to form the contract I made with him because of that. I truly have been enjoying this time with the boy. He's like a puzzle I learn more and more about! Besides, him and I are like a camaraderie!