Episode 15: Attack of the Doodles (season finale)

Plankton was in his lab creating a machine

Plankton was in his lab creating a machine. He welded each piece together before finally lifting his mask and marveling at the sight.

Plankton:
Karen, could come in here, sweetie?

Karen then rolled into the lab, though she did not seem interested in this.

Karen:
This better be good, Sheldon, I'm missing my soap operas.

Plankton:
Oh, you want good? Well how's this for good?

Plankton revealed the massive, portal-like machine that he built. Karen, however, still seemed the least bit interested. She only folded her arms and shook her head at her husband's words.

Karen:
You made a giant hamster wheel?

Plankton:
No, it's a portal. You see, using this I can send myself right to the Krusty Krab's save, grab the formula and come right back. I really am such a genius.

Karen:
This seems like a bad idea.

Not taking his wife's warning, Plankton jumped onto the controls. He put on a set of goggles and pulled the lever to activate the portal.

The purple-tinted portal began to created but began sparking

The purple-tinted portal began to created but began sparking. Plankton then noticed someone was coming through.

Plankton:
Wait, something's coming through? That's not supposed to happen!

Suddenly, DoodleBob stepped out of the portal. He just stared at Plankton, unblinkingly.

Plankton:
What's this supposed to be, some poorly drawn picture of that sponge? Well, I guess I gotta make some adjustments.

Suddenly, DoodleBob began muttering in some sort of other language. He then raised a fist and called towards the portal.

Karen:
Uh, what's it doing?

Plankton:
I don't know.

Suddenly, more doodles come walking out of the machine and stand behind DoodleBob. He takes a pencil and with it, he erases a cabinet on the Chum Bucket.