Episode 5: Boating Ed

SpongeBob was once again taking his usual driving test

SpongeBob was once again taking his usual driving test. While SpongeBob once again drove recklessly and carelessly, Mrs. Puff was at her usual freak-out. The two then crashed directly into one of the bleachers.

SpongeBob:
What was that?

Mrs. Puff:
Oh nothing, you just struck more private property.

SpongeBob.
So how much time do I have left in the test?

Mrs. Puff:
The test is over.

SpongeBob:
Then I've still got time!

Mrs. Puff:
Wait don't....

SpongeBob took off and zip directly across the driving course. They then zipped across the obstacles and smashed directly into the front of the school.

SpongeBob:
So what's my score.

Mrs. Puff:
Six.

SpongeBob:
And how many do I need to pass?

Mrs. Puff:
Six.......hundred.

SpongeBob:
What?

Mrs. Puff:
Six hundred. You got six.

SpongeBob:
Well that's okay, I can just take this again as many times as I need.

SpongeBob then walks while happy singing, unfortunately Mrs. Puff stops him from leaving.

Mrs. Puff:
I'm afraid not, SpongeBob, you see I've recently got of a meeting with school board and they are not happy with your record. If you don't pass the next test I'll will have to suspend you.

The word "suspend" repeats in an echo motion inside SpongeBob's head. He then screams and runs away from the boating school. Later at his house SpongeBob is making himself a sandwich in worry. Gary crawls up behind SpongeBob with a confused look.

SpongeBob:
I'd rather not talk about it, Gary.

Suddenly Patrick appears and walks up to find SpongeBob in his chair eating a sandwich.

Patrick:
SpongeBob, do you still have that leftover Krusty Krab pizza from work?

SpongeBob:
Top shelf.

Patrick:
Thanks.

Patrick then goes and takes the pizza before beginning to eat it. While eating the pizza Patrick finally notices SpongeBob's condition.

Patrick:
Why the long face, buddy?

SpongeBob:
Oh Patrick it's terrible. I failed my boating test again and if I don't pass the next one I'll be suspended for the rest of the year.

SpongeBob begins crying but Patrick only scoffs at this.

Patrick:
That's it? SpongeBob that's easy, I'll just give some pointers.