Episode 13: Lights, Camera, SquarePants!

SpongeBob and Patrick were at the Movie Theater in line for a new screening

SpongeBob and Patrick were at the Movie Theater in line for a new screening. They looked at the line as they slowly got closer.

SpongeBob:
Isn't this great, Patrick? The new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie, and it comes out tonight!

Patrick:
I bet when Man Ray, or the Dirty Bubble or even Kelp Thing shows up, they're really gonna knock 'em good!

Suddenly the Reef manager came out and closed the windows of the ticket booth and turned off the lights.

Patrick:
Huh? What's going on?

SpongeBob:
I don't know.

Manager:
Sorry folks, the movie's canceled. That stupid intern forgot to pick up the copy.

The crowd muttered in disappointment as they left the cinema. SpongeBob and Patrick soon returned to SpongeBob's house in disappointment.

SpongeBob:
I was so looking forward to that movie. Oh thanks a lot, cinema!

Suddenly SpongeBob knocks the table and sees a cabinet open. He then looks and sees the camera that falls out.

Patrick: What's that?

Patrick:
What's that?

SpongeBob:
I don't know, I don't even remember buying that.

They walk over to it and realize that it was a filming camera. Suddenly, SpongeBob jumps in the air with excitement.

SpongeBob:
I just had an idea! How about we make our own movie?

Patrick:
That is amazing.

The next day, SpongeBob and Patrick were now at the Krusty Krab. They were sitting at a table with a typewriter. Suddenly, Mr. Krabs appeared and saw this.

Mr. Krabs:
SpongeBob, Patrick, why aren't you two working?

SpongeBob:
Oh, sorry Mr. Krabs, we were just making a movie.

Mr. Krabs:
Making a movie? SpongeBob, Patrick, what did I tell you about these ideas? Always tell me if they're good! We'll show it right here at the Krusty Krab, and I'll make so much money.