Episode 11: Pet Peeves

SpongeBob was in the bathroom brushing his teeth for the day

SpongeBob was in the bathroom brushing his teeth for the day. He spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth before he came down the stairs. Opening a can of snail food, SpongeBob poured the food into Gary's bowl before he left the kitchen and put on his Krusty Krab hat.

SpongeBob:
I'll see you later, Gary.

SpongeBob was about to leave before he felt something tug at his pants. He looked and and saw Gary with a leash in his mouth.

SpongeBob:
Oh, you wanna go for a walk? Sorry Gary but I don't have time for a walk, I've gotta get over to the old job.

SpongeBob gently petted Gary's eyestalks before he left to go to work. Gary slithered up the wall and watched from the window as SpongeBob got Patrick and Squidward before the three left to go to the Krusty Krab. He then slithered to the door and used the leash to open it.

Gary:
Meow (sucker)

Gary slithered over to the trash and nearby and begins to dig through them. He then digs up an entire chicken and begins eating it. Gary enjoyed his meal but was cut short by a sudden arrival of a truck.

It was animal control where Marvin came and jumped out of

It was animal control where Marvin came and jumped out of. Marvin saw Gary and began advancing towards him.

Marvin:
Freeze, slime ball!

Marvin took his net and attempted to catch Gary using it. Gary climbed up Squidward's house and Marvin began climbing to try and catch him. Gary slithered in through an open window and Marvin tried to catch him but only got stuck in the window. Gary blew Marvin a raspberry before he turned and slithered out the other window.

Gary:
Meow (nice try)

Gary then slithered away while Marvin struggled to get out. Gary then slithered around to the back of the Chum Bucket. He watched as Plankton made his way out the front door while talking on the phone.

Plankton:
Yes, Karen, I will be sure to pick up the kids right after I've stolen the formula. Yes or if I fail to. Yes and I can pick up dinner on the way. Love you, sweetie.