Chapter 24

Author Pov
In hospital
Jimin came running and ask the staff
Jm - is there is any person name Kim taehyung..
St - yes sir, he is in 3rd floor ICU.. *he bow and run towards the room and when he reached and he met his family doctor*
Jm - uncle, how is taehyung?
Dr. - son he is in very critical condition and also his head hit hard the most when the accident happened... We will see his 48 hrs condition then we will have to do operation..u need to sign this *he give the paper*
Jm - uncle what is it?
Dr. - if something happens in operation, there will be not any fault here of the hospital *he sign the paper and then yoongi came running and he just run while crying*
Jm - i can't lose him yoongi... He is the one who take care of me when my parents abandoned me he take care of me...he is my best friend, my soulmate.. He is the 2nd person I can tell any secret even the darkest, he will never tell to anyone..*he wipe his tears* now we should tell him about tae they also needs to know....*and minji came while running with junghyung*
Jhy - where is mama uncle jimin and yoongi?? *teary eyes*
Jm - he is having rest for sometime..
Jhy - tell me the truth uncle yoongi and jimin
Jm - son he is in accident, I am going to tell your appa about that and I am leaving for south Korea today.. Will u come?
Jhy - yes uncle I want to come and I want to ask him many questions too...
Jm - let's go then

On the other side with jk
Author Pov
Today also Jk don't feel well too because he is feeling like he has been losing something...

Taegguk pov
Mama I miss u so much. Please come back to me, I cannot live without you... Mama, appa missed you too so much.. We regret to hurting you eomma... I have made ur promise and make appa and u proud of me...why i am feeling like I am loosing u mama...i have never feel like that mama...

Time skip at airport
Author Pov
Jimin hug yoongi and minji is in hospital with tae as tae is in the observation and yoongi kiss junghyung forehead and he smiles and hug him too and they left for the flight to Korea... And after 13hrs 30 mins flight they come in Korea...
Jm - baby let's go to your grandma house and then appa house...
Jkg - ok uncle jimin.. *smile and after reaching in grandma house they knock and it's open by Mrs. Jeon*
Mrs.jeon - junghyung *teary eyes and he hug him* where is tae, jimin? Come inside
babies.. *they left inside and sit down on sofa*
Jm - eomma, he is in accident, he is in very critical condition and he is in the observation of 48 hours.. I thought to tell jungkook about it...
Mrs. Jeon - junghyung baby you want banana milkshake *he nod while exciting* wait I will tell maid to bring *and one maid bring the milkshake and he take and slightly bow and maid smile and left*
Jkg - i miss mama, grandma.. I want to tell many things to appa how mama living his life there *he said with the sadness*
Mr.jeon - love could u bring me... *while coming down from stairs and he stop by his words and see him* junghyung baby
Jkg - grandpa *he run towards him and he take him in his arms*
Mr. Jeon - where is your mama baby?
Jkg - grandpa, I came with uncle jimin and mama is in very big accident he is in critical condition.. *sad* we came to tell appa about it..
*he take him down and make him sir down in the sofa and he sit on another sofa*
Mr. Jeon - jimin my son how are you and what about minji and yoongi?
Jm - appa I am fine and they are too and they are operating in taehyung accident... I make them stay there.., appa we should go to jungkook.. *he said while standing*
Mrs. Jeon - can we come with you??
Jm - of course eomma you can, no need to ask about it *they all left for jeon mansion*

On the other side in jungkook...
Jk pov
I was making the food for taegguk as he is gonna come from his university... I make ttbeoki and bibimbap for him and door was open by someone I know who is it...
Gguk - appa I am back

Jk - yeah baby, I make bibimbap and tteboki for you, how was your competition? Gguk - it was nice appa

Gguk - it was nice appa...

Jk - baby let's eat now

Jk - baby let's eat now... *he come with the food*
*they started eating the food, there was only silent around and silent was broke by the knock of the door*
Gguk - appa wait a min i will open the door... *he open the door see uncle jimin with a small boy looking just like jungkook and jungkook also came too *
Jkg - appa...

To be continued...
Thanks for the watching my story
Sorry for late update
Sorry I couldn't post it because my class 12 th extra class been started. 🥹🥹
It's been many days I could not post and i want to tell you something..
I am making one another youtube channel with my bestie.. Like of fiction story but without like bts... 🥹🥹🥹

Hope u will subscribe and helpppp...
Sorry for late update...
Pls comment
I really want to 3+ comment because I want to know how my story going on...