Chapter 16

*play love wins all if you want *
Tae - I love u eomma thank you so much for the food
*he started eating cutely which make both of them coo seeing him because he was just looking like a small baby*

*play love wins all if you want *Tae - I love u eomma thank you so much for the food*he started eating cutely which make both of them coo seeing him because he was just looking like a small baby*

After eating they spent there time together with him...
Author Pov
He is really close to Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon more than his parents as u know his only parent neglect them....

On the other side
Taegguk and Jk
Jk pov
I was eating and making my baby eat and gguk was thinking I also don't from many days i think he was sad but he don't tell me what happen...
Jk - baby
Gguk - yes appa *came out of his thoughts *
Jk - what are thinking baby?
Gguk - nothing appa... *he started eating by Jk hand*

Author Pov
Like this the day come to end and tae came back to his house and open the door by password and left to his room but he stop by Jk room and saw them they were sleeping and he goes inside slowly and saw taegguk was going to fall down but he goes and he take him to his place and put the cushion and kiss on his forehead and while leaving to room and then he saw backward just to saw jungkook sleeping and he just go to see him and sit in front of him...

Tae - you are looking so handsome kookie, it's been a while seeing you, I really missed you but I don't think so you missed me kookie... I really want to say you I love you, hope u do to me but i dont think so you do it hurts distance between you and me but when u said those which i can't bear because I haven't been care for those year but I can't now when u compare my love to jia it's hurts...*his eyes become teary but he wipe it and kiss Jk on his lips and left but after he left Jk open his eyes, he was also crying too*

Jk pov
I am sorry for hurting you Tae, it hurts me too I also don't know why..i also said many things, It maybe not intention but it looks like..

Hope I have take care of you before and it didn't look now like that

Author Pov
'WE ONLY REGRET THE CHANCES ... WE DIDN'T TAKE'.. He maybe regretting now but he has lost the chance of giving love.. He maybe not like Jia but made him think Tae like that which always makes him hurts..tae was ignoring him because he don't want to make him regret of marrying him....

To be continued....
Sorry for short chapter
Sorry for late update
Hope u all like it..
And my exams are going well..
Hope u waiting for it

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!!!