Chapter 11

Author Pov
Jk also don't know why he was so excited to meet tae...
Tg - eomma... *he hug his eomma but he didn't hug back he wanted too but he always remembered he don't like skin ship and tae just nod*
Author Pov
And with jk haven't seen tae in these months, it made his heart beat but he still ignore it...
Tae pov
I can't see jungkook it will make me really cry, ignorance is the better option for me now...Appa already know about it,
Mr.jeon - bear you should come to us for some days.. Because i will be not here and your eomma will alone...
Jk- appa we can take eomma to our house *he also don't know why he said*
Mr. Jeon - ok then my flight is today only... I have to go, bye ggukie, bye tae *patted his head and left for the flight while hugging his wife*
Author Pov
They all left to jeon mansion and tae just ignore father and son and just talk with her mother-in-law... And jungkook want to say sorry to him about everything what he did because in his mind or heart there is a regret of hurting an angel like boys who is innocent and got all broken heart by him...and about taegguk he was sad why his mother is not speaking with him like before but he don't know the reason..he sometimes became very sad...But he sometimes feels like he is the reason, he has say sorry many times..but does this sorry meant anything.. Tae has suffered for 11 years but Tae was suffering the most, he was just talking to his mother-in-law only who understands him....

In room
Author Pov
Tae was sitting inside to his own room with his mother-in-law...
Tae - eomma should I forgive them?

TO be continued....
Thank you for watching
Sorry for the late update
Hope u all like it
As you know I am making my own ONESHOT
My first story will be here soon...
Hope you will like that
Pls voteee
Sorry for short episode