chapter 7

On the other side
In jeon mansion
Jungkook pov
From those weeks i haven't see him and from that days....he was been here with me for 11 yrs and haven't said anything and why now?? I dont know, lets first wake up ggukie because he is am heavy sleeper like me...ahhh i cant understand what outfit should i wear..it is been 11 years..i haven't seen my closet...

Author povThey did there routine so hardly and they go to downstairs and jungkook got jungshook seeing

Author pov
They did there routine so hardly and they go to downstairs and jungkook got jungshook seeing...
Jk- yoongi hyung?
Yg- yes
Jk- where is jimin and minji?
Yg- they left for the trip for 1 month with tae and eomma
Jk- why with tae? *coldly*
Yg- it is not like that jungkook, jimin only take tae and eomma with him because he misses them the most so i tell to have a trip so jimin said that u can stay with tagguk and jungkook as u know how to make food so i stay here for you both....so i am free for an month so i thought to stay and made u breakfast now lets eat fast.....

Author pov After the breakfast yoonkook take taegguk to school and left for jungkook company with the cold face and started doing there work

Author pov
After the breakfast yoonkook take taegguk to school and left for jungkook company with the cold face and started doing there work..and jungkook was thinking about something everytime and you know who is it? And yes u are right he is thinking about tae..

In office
Jungkook pov
Ahhh!!! Why i am thinking about him, i even cant do my works...why he is being ignoring me because i have say bad words and i was done many times but why now?? I really don't have a crush on jia, i really said too much that day...ahh why i am thinking about him and now go back to work..

Author pov
He started working on his laptop....and after some hours ggukie came to his office room like because no one is in the house so he call his driver to come at his company and now they are going to eat out and they go to one of the famous restaurants and they order something and after getting the order yoonkook started eating it but taegguk was thinking about something and kook noticed and said..
Jk- why are u not eating taegguk
Gguk- appa you know i feeling empty without eomma *and yoongi saw above* i don't know why feeling really said bad to Grandma house..when he was with me i never take care of him and now....*jk cut off*
Jk- taegguk, don't overthing, now eat
Gguk- appa u know i cant eat with my hands *jk makes him eat his food and yoongi was really silent thinking about something*

On the otherside
In jeju island
Tae pov
Why i am thinking about them? I shouldn't but still i miss u so much. Hope u could love me kookie...hope u could respect me and don't judge me....i think they haven't missed me. I am really bad
Mrs.jeon- bear what are thinking
Tae- *came out* nothing eomma
Mrs.jeon- you cant lie to me bear
Tae- i am thinking about ggukie and jungkook, how are they? Have they eaten the lunch?
Jm- now forgot about them now you are in holiday
Mrs.jeon- i also came for u to yesterday flight and now stop thinking about them...
Tae- ok eomma and hyungie
Mj- uncle taetae
Tae- yes baby
Mj- lets go there *there in beach *
Tae- eomma i should goo with minji
Jm- ok taetae
*he go with minji and mrs.jeon and jimin is here only and sitting*
Jm- They dont deserve an angel eomma
Mrs.jeon- yes you are right jimin baby, they have never take care of him...but he still do. Even if i said anything bad, he will say not to say like that..he loves them *they were seeing tae and minji laughing*

On the other side
Author pov

To be continue.....
Sorry for late update
I know it is an boring part...
Sorry🥹
I hope u vote
Sorry if i cant update due to my studies...i am in class 11