6. you taste damn good

Start from the beginning

"We are suspecting someone helped him---" he stopped when Abeer walked towards him and grabbed him by his collar tightly.

"Father calm down.." Ishaan who was standing at the corner all along now finally ran to his father to free the man from his grip.

"Find out who is the mole that betrayed me" he ordered pushing the man backward. "And keep searching that bastard".

"Yes sir" that man bowed to him before walking out of the room taking lost strides.

Abeer looked at Ishaan with his cold face while walking to his desk. "Don't disappoint me like them Ishaan remember to fullfill your duties I gave you"

"Always father " he nodded his head before exiting the room while Abeer sat on the chair letting out a deep sigh.

*****

Standing against the basin Tushita is wiping the edge of her dress with a wet napkin after she accidentally spilled juice on it. Suddenly the door of the bathroom bursted open making her flinch at the sudden loud noise. She turned around to face the intruder only to meet with a furious Ahaan covered in blood literally from head to toe. Her eyes widen as she gasped no word coming out from her mouth witnessing the blood-y monster standing just few feet away from her. He tilted his head at the sight of her and took some calculated steps towards her. A devilish smirk plastered on his lips when he noticed the fear on her face which she is trying to hide but he is wicked enough to point it out in a blink.

"Are you afraid kitten?" She slowly tried to walk away when he grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the counter with his body. She looked down and saw blood stain on her dress and her wrist where he is holding her.

"Stay away you are making me sick" She felt nausea at the smell of blood as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"Get use to it Tushita, this is how you gonna see me for the rest of your life"

"Your are disgusting,Ahaan" he let out a dark chuckle placing his face closer to hers while she leaned backward.

"No doubt at that blood gives me peace. And I am highly satisfied when I'm covered with my enemies blood"

"Let's take a shower together, shall we?" She widened her eyes while trying to push him away. "Stop struggling my little warrior, you can't win over me" Tightening his grip on her wrist he dragged her towards the glass door opening it he stepped inside the shower with her

"Leave me alone" she started to hit on his chest but he didn't budge.

"Never darling, never" he turned on the shower as the water started pouring down their bodies while he wrapped his hands around her waist caging her completely he looked down at her with a smirk while she stared at him with pure hatred which just made his smirk widen. "Don't you ask, who's this blood is?"

"I don't want to know from which family you took away one life"

"This is the person who tried to ruin our wedding my men caught him this morning and trust me Adriana I will do the same to every single creature whoever will dare to come in between us." He said connecting his forehead with hers. Both of their breathe become heavy under the shower while all the blood started to wash away from him disappearing on the drain.

"Just few searches more and I will know who's the real culprit behind the attack next time I will remember to kill him in front of you"

"You're a sick psycho " she gasped when he pinned her against the wall with one hand gripping her waist while another one sneaked inside her dress caressing her thigh before forcing to pull her leg above the ground.