Dragon

she came out of the building in a hurry. fearing the blue liquid will reach her.

"where are you going mam?" mr. kang asked as he stepped in front of her. she halted and looked up at him. they were already outside. 

"taehyun you are off work now." she told her secretary.

"oh really?" his face relaxed. "so aeri tell me what the hell you are doing?"

"that's not part of your job." she told him while looking at her watch. her car would be there in a minute.

"i am asking as a friend." he took her hand but she shook it away.

"you are not my friend." she didn't look at his eyes. eye contact wasn't for times like these.

"I will have today for myself. you can enjoy your day in peace." she told him as she got in her car. she peeked through the window to see him as soon as the car started. but he wasn't waving his hand to say bye. she never returned the gesture but he still did that. for last 2 years. but today he didn't. aeri felt a pain in her heart but she convinced herself it was just stress. she looked out the window at the blue sky. grey clouds appeared from the smoke as a purple dragon spit fire at birds. it flew in a serpentine fashion. it's magnificent tail glistened when sunlight hit it. splitting the white light into a beautiful spectrum of colors. aeri looked at it in awe. 

i wish i could fly like a dragon

the car suddenly stopped jolting her forward. she groaned at the sudden push. 

"sorry ms. a kitten appeared out of nowhere." her driver told her after restarting the car. aeri looked at the kitten running away on it's little paws. suddenly a fire devoured her. she lifted her head to see the dragon coming towards them.

"take me to dr. kim driver"