Chapter 6

At least 20 inline comments or I won't update the next chapter.

All sorted easily? – Azaan asked Aina as they walked towards the classroom.

Haan Ayaan bhai ny sirf thora sa samjhaya you know na I can always charm him – she smirked – tum btao zyada danta bhai ny?

Kya yaar sirf daant lety it would have been better – Azaan rolled his eyes.

Oh you mean mara unho ny? – Aina looked at him guiltily.

Azaan nodded as they continued walking.

Dard hora hoga na, Azi I am sorry, meri wajah se – she looked at him more guiltily.

Ahh no, koi baat nhi yaar. Ab nhi ho rha I am fine – he gave her a smile.

They continued talking as they walked in the corridor.

Ahh! – Azaan winced as he bumped into something hard.

He closed his eyes as he waited to fall down but opened them up slightly when he felt someone holding him down.

He saw a tall and handsome man as he looked up. He immediately stepped back as he stood straight.

Walk carefully kids – Izhaan said glancing at both of them.

I am sorry sir – Azaan immediately apologized, it wouldn't have been the case in any normal situation but he felt his gaze too intimidating for him to do otherwise.

It's alright, but take care ok – Izhaan gave him a gentle smile before walking away.

Azaan kept staring at his back, when Aina shook him.

Back to earth Azi – said Aina

Huh! oh yeah. – Azaan nodded as they walked into the class and took their seats.

I wonder who was he! Itny pyary hmary teacher to nhi ho skty – said Aina thinking.

Azaan nodded: haan, he seemed more of a businessman by look. Pta nhi yahan kya kr rhy thy.

Aina hummed.

Just then their class teacher entered stopping their conversation as all the kids stood up to wish her.

Izhaan went out of the school after dropping Zaavi to his class, since he was new here. He was having problems adjusting to the school and everything and the fact that he doesn't know urdu much was also not helping him in making friends.

So Izhaan took it upon himself to drop him to his class everyday. He bumped into Azaan but he only if he knew anything, the interaction would have been different.

Izhaan settled in his car as he drove away.

After driving for like half an hour, he pulled into the hospitals driveway and got out.

Assalamualaikum sir – the receptionist greeted him.

Waalaikumassalam, is Dr. – he was cut of by a voice from his left side.

Ms. Sadia, attendance dijiye ga, my shift is over. I need to go – Aliyan spoke to receptionist as he removed his overall and wore his coat unknown to the person standing beside him.

G sir, here – receptionist handed him the register.

Aliyan signed in his name box and said: ok Dr.Myra ayein to unse kahiye ga room no 10 waly patient ko observe karti rahein.

Ok sir – the receptionist replied as she kept the register back.

Allah hafiz – Aliyan moved out saying this.