chapter 7

At least 30 inline comments and votes for next chapter.

Updating because I was bored but complete the target here and then I will update the next chapter as my classes are starting this monday so there's no chance I will update out of boredom.

Enjoy...

Oh finally! Kitni boring hai yar urdu – Azaan said as he leaned on his desk.

also hummed in acknowledgement: chalo shukar hai khatam hua. Utho bahir chalein ab to break hai.

Azaan also agreed and got up: haan chalo yehi to aik acha time hota school me.

Both of them went out of the class talking to each other. They don't have other friends not that they are rude or something, they are on friendly terms to whole class but with the two of them it's absolute madness with which they are only comfortable with each other.

They were passing through the corridor when they saw few boys laughing surrounded around someone. They looked from second or third grade.

Yahan kya ho rha – Aina's curiosity peaked.

Tumhara har cheez dekhna zruri hota hai kya? Chalo pehly break ka time both kam hota hai – Azaan said pulling her with him but they halted when they heard a voice.

Why are you making fun of me? Baba said it's wrong to make fun of someone – a small voice said.

Dekho baba ka chota bacha hai na ye. Baba said it's wrong – a slightly older boy laughed.

Isko kya keh rhy ho isko to urdu smjh he nhi ati. Bechara. Make fun of he from English – another boy the same age said in broken English and laughed along with his friends.

Kya ho rha yahan – Azaan asked sternly.

The boys immediately straightened up as they saw a much older senior.

Nhi bhai kuch nhi hum khel rhy thy – one of the boys tried to oversmart him.

Hato peachy – Azaan didn't mind his words and said.

Kuch kaha hai na, peachy hato – Aina said when she saw the boys hesitating.

The boys immediately sided away as they heard her stern voice. They were nothing in front of final seniors of the school.

There stood a much younger boy silently looking at them with his cute doe eyes.

Azaan went towards him but stopped when he took a step back.

He crouched down and kneeled in front of him to reach his height: Hi – he said and waved a bit

H-hi – the little one said hesitantly.

I am Azaan. What's your name? – Azaan asked in English because he heard the boy saying he doesn't know urdu.

Zaaviyar – zaavi said looking at him with his doe eyes.

Oh such a pretty name you have. Will you be my friend? – azaan smiled brightly and said.

Zaavi looked at him for a moment and said: no friends are bad.

Azaan: who told you friends are bad?

Zaavi: they make fun of me because I don't know ur- ur I don't know what is it called.

Azaan chuckled at his attempt to say it: urdu.

Zaavi: yes. See you are laughing a me too. I will not be your friend.

Azaan: ohh I am sorry. I wasn't laughing at you. It's just you are so cute.

Zaavi didn't said anything.