Kanaroha: General Headcannons

(Requested by @LemonVonKarma)

-Iroha makes art that represents Kanade and Hibiki 's songs, and Kanade does the opposite, making songs based on Iroha's art.

-They watch anime together.

-If Kanade can't find her hair clips, she'll use Iroha's bows.

-Hibiki may be better at singing than Kanade, but Kanade can still sing well, and if Iroha complains about sleep or if Kanade notices Iroha not able to sleep, Kanade will sing Iroha to sleep and it works every time.

-They play a lot of animal crossing together, their island is terra formed and everything-

-Neither Kanade or Iroha can cook well, so... They just buy takeout most nights, unless Mikado or Emma agree to either come over and cook or just bring them food. (They'd ask Hajime, but do they want to eat healthy? No, they want their good tasting shit.)

-Constant cuddles, Kanade being big spoon and Iroha small spoon. Sometimes they just spend a whole day cuddling and watching anime.

-Kanade is a morning person, and while Iroha may not love being up in the morning, she usually wakes up when Kanade does, and either she'll go back to sleep or get up with Kanade and just linger with her until she fully wakes up.

And that's it for now besties 😍