Nikei Yomiuri: General Headcannons

-He wears so many layers of clothes constantly because he gets cold really easily.

-He doesn't have hair covering his eye for any bad reason, he just likes the hairstyle.

-In one of his pockets, he has small trinkets that he's stolen from Mikado, one of which is a year old pack of gummy worms.

-One of his walls is just completely covered in sticky notes with small ideas or just random thoughts on them.

-Nikei doesn't sleep much, due to being a journalist, so he literally has a coffee maker on his bedside table.

-When Nikei does sleep, however, he will hug onto his pillow and mutter things to himself as he sleeps, mostly articles he should write.

-When he gets writer's block, he'll doodle in the corner of his notepad, mostly stars or doodles of Mikado, and the doodles of Mikado are so he can scribble them out.

-Nikei is right handed, obviously, but once he tried to write with his left hand and said "never again." (It looked like a preschooler wrote it.)

-He covers his eye bags in skin-toned eyeshadow since he doesn't know the first thing about using concealer.

-Sometimes, when Nikei gets angry and throws stuff across the room, he'll just sit on his bed and stare at the damage, and then just say "I'll deal with it later." (ps, he doesn't deal with it later, Setsuka and/or Emma come over and help.)

-Pretty simple one, but Nikei wears contacts. He needs glasses, but he doesn't like how they look with his hairstyle, so he wears contacts instead.

-Nikei gets excited over the smallest scoops if he's been out of inspiration lately.

(Imagine this sprite)

-There are times when Nikei will just act like a damn child, not crying or throwing a fit, but he'll have a childlike glint in his eyes and will have that eager child energy

-This man may not sleep much, but he has so many FREAKING PILLOWS. YOU CAN BARELY SEE THE BED UNDER ALL OF THEM.

-Nikei has a drawer in his dresser that's just full of pens and notebook paper.

-He has another drawer that has multiple of his exact outfit, since he really only wears one.

(okay, that's it, but lemme know in the comments if you have Nikei headcannons that I didn't put!)