I know I'm going to have to cut this portion out but I can't help but to laugh and smile back, returning the girls wave before pouting 'Dork' at her. A fake hurt expression shows on her face, the blonde over dramatically placing a hand on her heart as she leans on Nika, acting as if my comment had made her feint.

"Bueckers, you are corny as hell." Nika's voice cuts through the mic with a chuckle as I see Paige suddenly tun to her and pout, the Croatian's husky laughter getting louder as she just throws a arm around thr blonde's shoulder, dragging her to the side as Geno calls for water.

Near the end practice, I hear Alyssa moving to stand up behind me, the girl struggling to grab her crutches before putting them under her armpit's, regaining her balance as she stops hobbling on one leg.

"Where are you going?"

"Caitlin and Kate are outside. We're going out to eat, probably Jersey Mike's, you want something?"

"Nah, I'm good. Meet you guys back at the apartment?"

"Yes ma'am." She salutes me before making her way out of the center. I see Caitlin through the glass doors, the girl giving me a quick wave before grabbing Alyssa's book bag from her and throwing it around her shoulder. The two slowly walking off until they were out of sight.

"Where'd our cripple go?" About 10 minutes later I hear Paige before I see her, the athlete sliding next to me as I hit her thigh, making her laugh while trying and failing to avoid it.

"That's mean Paige, stop it."

"Hey what she doesn't know won't hurt her." I shake my head in fond exasperation, "She went out with Katr and Caitlin, she'll be back later."

"Oh yeahhh. Kate ended up getting them a rental car huh?" The blonde asks, leaning against me to peer at what I was working on with my laptop.

I hum before giving her a half-joking frown, "You're all sweaty and gross, go wipe yourself down before you lean against me." I jokingly comment, Paige rolling her eyes but going to do so.

She was super sweaty from practice but I used to be an athlete and grew up around athletes, a little sweat never really bothered me but I was very thankful she went to go clean herself up a bit anyways. As I pack my gear up and the gym becomes a bit more empty, Paige walks back out with her sports bag on her back, and a towel around her shoulders. The female coming over to help me carry my tripod as I had only brought one today.

"Why thank you." I look up at her with a smile as she gives me a bow, making me giggle. "No Nika today?" I asked as the girl started walking instead of waiting for her roommate like we usually did. The four of us, Alyssa included when she was here, had fallen in the habit of driving back to our apartment together, hanging out for a bit, or even just doing homework before Nika and Paige would either leave back to their dorms or they would spend the night. Our separate duos having turned into a quad.

Paige shakes her head, "She said she's talking to the trainers about something, I don't know what it is though," She shrugs, "She said she would just have one of the girls that are staying for post shoots drop her off later since it's only like a five minute drive." I nod to her words, reaching into my pocket to get my keys, unlocking the car once we approached the Jeep.

"Maia?"

"Yeah?" I answer, not glancing at her as I make sure my camera bag is securely placed in my trunk.

"What are you doing Thursday night?"

I blink at the question, starting to think as I carefully place the bag into its designated spot I had always made for it. "Uhh, nothing I don't think. Wednesday I'll be finishing the media needed for your guys full week, Kate and Caitlin are going to be out getting some last minute touches for a few gifts they have for Alyssa's birthday on Friday so it'll probably just be me and her at home, probably Nika and you too, all things consideringm" I laugh, turning around to face her.