My Mom found out?

*The next day, Daenery then bid farewell to the little fox and told it not to go out of her room specially when she's not around as she has to go to school and every afternoon, once Daenery got home, the two of them would go to the nearby forest to practice magics and cast spells. They have been doing this for quite sometime and Daenery got more used to it*

    *One month have passed* (boom💥) Daenery have level up, grown stronger and is now on a level of a Purple Cloak Master. “You're such a fast learner at such a young age, not all your age could become a purple cloak master at it's sixteen (16) years of existence. On others, it takes hundreds or even thousands of years before nearly even reaching one. Back home only a few could reach that level, but it still takes quite a long while” said by little nine. “Really? Then wouldn't my quick advancement be envied by others if they knew?”said by Daenery. “No, no as long as we keep a low profile as much as possible and make sure no others would know about your power, with that we won't get much attention and we won't also get in trouble". *Daenery listen to what she says and nodded her head*

    *After they're done talking and practicing, they decided they're now going home but when Daenery turned back she saw.......her mom* “Mom, What are you doing here??” said by Daenery. “What is that thing? What the heck was that.........(speaking so frantically while being shocked of what was happening) t-that thing, it cam out of your body and whoosh it's like a split second boom. I....a.... Sweetie, what is this? What's going on?"said by her mom. “Mom calm down okay, lemme explain things to you” said by Daenery.

*Daenery then told her mom of when it started and what was going with her, and she also told her mom that little nine could talk telepathically so that it won't get shocked again when it did it. Her mom then understand and sigh in relief that it won't hurt her daughter”.