Forming a Contract

“So you're saying, I am a chosen one and one of the most powerful chosen at that. But, it's just everything is so new and unbelievable. I just can't believe I'll be able to have a magic of my own, I mean I'm just a normal girl, living my own little life and now.... I'm suddenly involve in some sort of magic problem”said by Daenery. “ You'll get use to that, don't worry. I'm gonna be here to help you all the way, and by that I meant is we could help each other out. I can be your soul pet (soul pet is something that has a magical bond between the owner and it's master, it can be made through having a contract with any beast), and you can then be my master. I'll help you learn your magic, make you stronger and you can little by little help me get back to my previous form. If only it's okay with you that is" said by little nine. “Are you kidding me? Of course it's okay, I'll be having a cute friend and I'll also be able to learn something new, so why would I let this opportunity pass huh?” said by Daenery. *The two of them then form a contract*

*Little Nine thought Daenery what she have to do when making a contract, Daenery then followed what she said thoroughly and the contract started to began (strong surge of power forming around them with a spell cast above the two of them) I.... am I doing this right?” said by Daenery. “Yes, I think so....." said by little nine. “Wait, you think so??” asked by Daenery. “Stop blabbering and just focused” said by little nine. Both of them then turn they're focused on forming the contract and a few minutes have passed, it was a success*.

*Phew* It's finally done, (suddenly lie down) argh.. I just wanna lie down now, nothing to think about and just relax for a bit, okay?”said by Daenery. “Me too, I never expect it was going to be tough, it's my first time forming one by the way”said by little nine. "Wait it is? Who would have thought. Lucky me then, I'm your very first partner"said by Daenery. HAHAHAHAHAHAH *And both of them laugh*.