battle / finale

Leonora closed her eyes and fight it off. Katherine swims towards her and cups her cheeks and kisses her softly. Katherine pulled away and leonora gasp as her eyes turn back to normal.

Katherine smiled and hugs leonora who smiled in tears and holds katherine closer.
Katherine pulled away and looks at leonora and they were about to kiss again, katherine gasped in pain as rafal stabbed her In the back.

Katherine as she lost her tail and he broke her necklace. Leonora is shocked and caught katherine. "No!" Leonora cries out and glares at rafal angrily.

Leonora swims towards the surface and shore.
She lays katherine on the ground and glares at him who smiled evily. Leonora attacked him and they fought.

Ariel and Eric are horrified and ran towards katherine. Triton turned Ursula into a sushi and swims towards the shore.

Leonora pin rafal and stab him in the chest with her dagger.

~~
Leonora transforms back to her human form and ran towards katherine. "Katherine!"
Everyone back away and leonora falls on her knees.

Leonora holds katherine in her arms in tears. Katherine wasn't breathing or responding.
"Babe please, i can't lose you" leonora said in tears and heartbroken.

Professor dovey kneels down and had a idea.
"Kiss her, her kiss broke rafal's spell"

Leonora is shocked and looks at professor dovey. "Will it work" professor dovey nods and smiles. "Yes, she loves you, she was the only person who has melted your cold heart"

Leonora smiled and leans down and kissed katherine's lips softly. She pulls away and katherine gasp loudly as her back heals.
She looks at leonora and smiled.

Leonora holds her tightly as katherine burst into tears and hugs leonora back.

~~
After they defeated Ursula and rafal, they're celebrating as katherine and leonora dance and others are dancing as well.

[Katherine's outfit]

[Leonora's outfit]....

Katherine laughed as leonora spins her around playfully. Ariel smiled at Eric. "I'm happy that she has leonora in her life" he nods and kisses her head.

Katherine and leonora danced as they smiled at each other and leonora hold katherine closer as they're forehead pressed against each other.

The end