Katherine swims in the ocean as she smiled.
She looks around and saw two seashells as she swims towards them. She opens her bag and put them in it. She has a dolphin friend, it swims up to her. "Hey sweet girl" katherine said as she pets it's head with a smile.

Katherine swims up to the surface with the dolphin. She sat on the rock and looked at the sunset. She swims back home and takes her necklace off as she gets her human legs back.

~~~
Katherine walks in her bedroom and shuts the door. She sat down on her bed and looks at her collection of seashells. There's a knock.
"Come in"

Ariel walks in as max came in with her and katherine smiled as she pets max. Katherine smiled at her mom. "Hey mom"

"Hey sweetheart, i got some news, you are going to the school for good" ariel said with a smile.

"Really, when" katherine said softly and smiles.

Ariel smiled and holds her hand. "Tomorrow morning, melody is going to, promise me that you'll keep her safe"

"I promise mom, no one will not mess with her" katherine hugs her mom and Ariel kissed her forehead and left the room.

Katherine grabs her pajamas and went to take a shower.

~~~
Next morning,

Katherine is packing her stuff and she takes her pearl necklace. She grabs her two favorite perfumes and put them in her suitcase.
She closed her suitcase and walks out of her room.

Katherine and melody walks out of the castle.
They stand in front of the water and waved at they're parents who smiled and waved.

Katherine and melody were grabbed by the big bird.

They flew away and katherine looks at melody who was scared. "It's going to be okay sis"

Melody smiled at katherine and they made it to the school for good. The bird gently land them down and flew away.

They walked in the school and the woman in gold gown smiled.  "You two must the daughters of Ariel and Eric"

Katherine smiled. "Yes, I'm katherine and this my little sister, melody"

The woman smiled. "I'm professor dovey, follow me" they followed professor dovey and katherine looks around.

They made it to the dorm room and professor dovey opens it. "Here we are" katherine and melody walk in.

"Your classes will start tomorrow, you don't have to worry" professor dovey said as she leaves them alone.

Katherine gets unpacked and put her pearl necklace in the jewelry box to keep it safe.
Katherine starts putting her clothes away and put her perfumes beside the bed on the dresser. 

Katherine noticed the dark castle and she went to the window. "I hope we don't see Ursula's daughter, vanessa" melody nods and walks over.

"Me too, but mom and dad did say that she's over there" melody says as she rest her head on katherine's shoulder.

~~~
They are at the ever and never meeting.
Katherine is sitting beside melody,  to be sure that she is safe, melody is only 14.
Katherine noticed the red head lady beside professor dovey.

Professor dovey: "welcome evers and nevers, I'm professor dovey, dean of school for evil"

Lady lesso: "and I'm lady lesso, dean of school for evil"

Katherine is shocked by her beauty, but she pay attention. 

After the meeting, katherine is in the lake, swimming and melody is hanging out with some friends in the castle. 

Katherine is searching for seashells and didn't find any. She swims back to the surface and she didn't notice that lady lesso was watching.

Lady lesso is shocked by katherine's mermaid from.

Katherine is shocked to see her and hides in the water

Katherine is shocked to see her and hides in the water.  She wasn't expecting to see lady lesso. "What is she watching me" katherine said. 

Katherine swims back up and saw lady lesso.
But she doesn't know how to say anything to lady lesso.  Lady lesso spoke... "so you're a mermaid?"