𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆

Tobias

They must've not heard me come in. But i was curious about what they were talking about.
I leave for not even 20 minutes and something has happened.

"What?"

"Show him... he should know too." Elijah tells an anxious Ellis. I become worried, this is serious.
After a few seconds Ellis reaches for the hem of his shirt before pulling it up. My eyes widen as I see cuts on his stomach.

"Who did this?" I feel my fist subconsciously clench. "Did Tyl-"

"It was me...I did it." Ellis pulled his shirt down, he looks down at his hands that sat in his lap.

Why would he do this to himself? This why he never takes his clothes off in front of us. He didn't want us to see.

"When did you start... and why?" I asked as I knelt down in front of him. I looked up into his eyes, tears pricked the hems of his eyes but he blinked them away.

"When I was in 6th grade. My mom was yelling at me, saying how i wasn't a perfect kid like everyone else's kid. When I was alone, I... started to cut." He finally looks up at realizes I'm no longer standing, but was knelt down in front of him.

"When was the last time you cut? And why?" I hold on to his knee, silently reassuring him.
I don't want him to think we're forcing him to tell us anything he isn't comfortable with yet.

"Last month. When we got into that argument." He sighs before caressing up and down his arm nervously.

"... I know you don't like talking about this, so ill make this quick and direct." I continue, "Tell us when you feel like you want to cut. Whether an argument happens between us, or if we're far away. I want you to tell us what's going on." He stays silent for a minute before nodding.

"Ok."

"I hope you know we're keeping a close eye on you from now on." Elijah states as he shifts on the sofa to get a better look a Ellis.

"I figured." He said before standing. "Can we continue our movie night?"

"We need to pop the popcorn."

"And get drinks!" Elijah chimed.

"To the kitchen." Ellis said and basically dragged us to the kitchen. "Ellis, pop the popcorn and Tobias you get the drinks. And ill... think of a movie."

"Jeepers creepers-"

"Scooby Doo-"

I glared at Elijah, "Scooby Doo is a series of episodes, not a movie."

"I mean the Movie, dumb dick." He rolled his eyes as he opened the cabinets and grabbed the box of popcorn.

"Why do you like cartoons so much?" I said as i opened the fridge and grabbed the large bottle of coke.

"Why do you like horror movies so much?" He tore the plastic of the popcorn bag before tossing it into the microwave.

"Can you both shut up." Ellis crossed his arms, "Im picking the movie, and it will be Madea. A comedy movie."

Elijah jumped on the counter next to the microwave before sticking his tongue out at me. I roll my eyes before I grab cups for us.

"It's better than a cartoon." I mumble.

"Sure."

"Shut up you two, or I swear." Ellis pinches the bridges of his nose.

The microwave beeps and Ellis takes the first one put and tosses another bag in, and he does the same after those gets done. Once the last popcorn bag finishes we all make our way upstairs and into my room. We make ourselves comfortable in bed before he turn on the movie.

The movie was a bit over an hour, but it was funny. We laughed at half of it and joked the other half. But all around we enjoyed it.

Once the movie was over, we had eaten all the popcorn and only half of the coke bottle was left.

"See, better than a cartoon or a horror movie." Ellis chimed in before turned on the lamp beside him

"Eh- horror is better." I shrugged which made the two roll their eyes in disagreement.

"What's so good about horror?" Elijah stated as he sat up

"One; they never have a dull part, your either scared or criticizing the cliche things they're doing. And two; scary movies are what got our first make out session started." I stated, remembering our lovely make out session that day.

"You're just horny." Elijah snickered.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

He didn't need to know the answers to that.

"What movie should we watch next?" Elijah asks as he yawns. "How about a romantic movie? Romeo and Juliet?" Ellis suggests.

Since it was best two out of three, we had watched Romeo ad Juliet. Which I preferred not to watch for the millionth time. My sister loved Romeo and Juliet, and my mom would play it all the time, and i was always forced to sit and watch it too when we were younger.

As the movie went on, we slowly started to sucum to sleep, one-by-one. First Elijah, Ellis, then me.

-

My eyes slowly blink open and I see its night. The moon and stars are out, and their light peaks through the curtains. I sit up with a yawn and a stretch to relax my muscles. I look over and see an empty spot where Ellis was originally.

I slip off the bed and go walk to the bathroom, but he wasn't there. I heard a thud from downstairs which made me rush down.

"What happened?"

"Huh?-" He turns around and spots me, "Nearly gave me a heart attack." He took a breath.

"My bad... why are you down here?"

"I got bored." He waltzes over to the sofa and sits on the arm rest and looks up at me with a smile which made me tilt my head a bit. "Could you make me feel less bored?" He cocked one brow up, which made me understand what he wanted. Luckily I wanted the same.

I walk over to him and stand between his knees as his sits. I place my hand on his hips and his hand sits upon my cheek.

I pressed my lips against his. Hard. My hands travel to his sides and I push my lips harder against his. I feel his fingers entangled with my hair. I push too hard and we fall back on the sofa. I landed on top of him, my knee accidentally mashed against his member which caused moans to mix with out locked lips.

I pull away and my gaze lands on him, my pulse acts as if i just ran a marathon by how face it's beating as I look at him.

"You want to continue?" I say gently, as to not breath any tension.

"Yes."