𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲, 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Tobias

We had been running around all day, showing them different things, and getting on different rides. Ellis refused to get on half of them, so we made him hold our things while we got on the rides.

I enjoyed running around with my two idiots. But it felt more like an exercise for me doing all of this running. But it was worth it.

I want to give them the experience their parents didn't give them. I want to give them everything. They deserve so much. I want to give them what they deserve, the world.

"Thank you so much for today." The two say in sync, their voices swelling with happiness.

A smile pulled my lips gently, my cheeks becoming tingly. "No need to thank me."

"But today was wonderful, and we can't thank anyone but you for it." Said Ellis, adjusting the glasses that sat on his nose.

I looked up at the night sky, the stars twinkled brighter than usual. It was like they were excited. Which is funny, stars twinkling brighter than they normally do because they're excited.

"The moon is so pretty tonight..." Ellis muttered breathlessly.

"The moon is pretty every night." Added Elijah in a soundless manner.

I turn my head towards the two and see them both staring at the moon, mesmerized.

The moon light hits their faces at a perfect angle, illuminating their features. Their eyes look magical, almost like they were glowing.

I... Lo-

"I really like you guys, and I'm so glad to be with you two." Elijah states with a cheek-to-cheek smile, and I've never seen him smile so brightly.

"Me too." Ellis adds with a giggle.

"I don't know where I'd be without you two. And I want to stay with you guys." I say before remembering what I was planning to do.

"Come with me." I beckoned them, they looked at me confused but follow me regardless.

I lead them to the fairest wheel and we all road in one cart. I made sure they sat across from me so they could get a good look at me when I ask them.

"Why'd you want us to get on this fairest wheel?" Ellis asked, tilting his head.

Hurry up and set them off...

In a few seconds fireworks are gonna go off, and I want the fireworks to set the mood.

Come on and go off-

It's like they heard me because they instantly went off, and colors cracked, popped, and exploded in the sky.

They both looked out the window in amazement.

"Ellis, Elijah." I call out to them and they look at me. The colors of the explosion reflects on their face and I know this is the mood I want.
Confusion, anxiousness, romantic.

"I want to um- I want to tell you guys home much you mean to me. And how much you guys have...
changed me." I breath as I bit down on my lip.

"And I know we still haven't been together that long but, I still want to be with you guys so... will you guys be my boyfriends?"

Their eyes widen and my pulse speeds up. My eye alternate between them and I can't read their expressions. The fireworks still illuminates their faces as I watch them look at one another before looking at me.

"Yes, we'll be your boyfriends." They say in unison, and my heart swoons and I smile wide with a breathless laugh. Soon I felt my eyes water.

Shit, am I about to cry?