[ "My worst nightmare." ]

[ MEDKIT'S POV. ]

I sat at a cafe, drinking some coffee.  I barely got any sleep tonight, staying up until maybe..4AM.  That just made me pissed off, more pissed off than usual.  I didn't feel like phighting today.  Plus, I've been seeing less of people.  Maybe they went on vacation or something, but it's none of my business.  I took another sip of my coffee, staring down at the table.  I was too tired to think about almost anything.  Maybe I should have just went and phought, it's better than being here.  I just feel a bit confused every now and then.  I haven't seen Vinestaff, Boombox, or..uhg.  Him.  I don't know, maybe they did some stuff without me.  I wouldn't want to be near Boombox anyways, his music always annoys me, even if I've gotten somewhat used to it. 

I took another sip out of my coffee, when I saw someone enter the cafe.  Oh, it was...hm.  No.  That isn't him.  Why is his boombox in his chest?  They look like a...

...

Phuck.
What the hell is Subspace doing?  He has to be the cause behind all of this.  That phucking bastard.  I got up out of the seat I was sitting in, and attempted to get out of the cafe undetected.  That went poorly, as it just started running at me.  I took it as my queue to run.  I began running as fast as I could.  Usually, Biografts have some sort of dash feature on them, since they've killed me so much in matches.  Boombox..or..biobox, not sure, didn't seem to have that.   I was running through the streets, and pulled out my gun, shooting at it.  It didn't seem to have much of an effect, as always.  Boombox always had that one thing..where he could run faster if he timed his beats right.  It helped me get away from some enemies whenever I was on his team.  Of course, he kept that upside.  I heard it talk.  God, why did it talk.

"MEDDY!  IT'S FINE!  DON'T YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC?"

Meddy.  Why did it call me that.  I hate that thing.  I continued running, firing shots at it as much as I could, to attempt to slow it down.  Even if I can't damage much, I'm never using my crystals like Subspace.  It seems some phighters saw me running away.  I think..maybe..was it Banhammer?  Maybe Katana too.  Why the hell aren't they helping me?  They must be so 'brave.'  I swiftly turned a corner, and tripped on my own foot, falling down, causing the Biobox to tackle me while I was on the ground.   They grabbed my head and repeatedly slammed it into the concrete. 

"C'MON MEDDY.  WHY DID YOU RUN?  DO YOU HATE MY MUSIC THAT BAD?" It said.

I can't even respond at this point.  My head hurts, I'll probably lose consciousness soon.  I grabbed at my gun again, before Biobox snatched it out of my hand, and turned it on me.  He pointed it directly at my forehead.  Well, this surely is my last moments, if not, my other eye is going to get blown out somehow. 

"OH MEDKIT.  MEDDY.  DO YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT?" It said to me.

Yeah.  Final moments, and nobody cared to help me.  Bastards.

"Phuck you, Subspace." I said.  I couldn't really fight back against the hunk of metal, so I accepted it.  It was going to happen eventually, and I guess it was going to be now.

Eventually, it pulled the trigger.