"Dad, I'm glad you're back. I'm so sorry for what happened." she knelt down in front of Dad. What is she doing? Is this real or she's just pretending?

"It's okay, Sophie. I know you didn't want this to happen either." Dad said to her.

"Thank you Dad!" she got up and hugged him. "I know you will forgive me."

"But don't fight with your sister again, alright?" Mom says too.

'They forgave her that easily?'

"Yes, Auntie." she looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm trying to be a better person now, Hazel. I hope you can forgive me like our parents did."

They all looked at me waiting for my answer but I just stormed off and went to my room. I don't believe in her. I'm not buying her acts. If I know, she just want to show them that she changed so they won't send her away. Tss.

Later on, I heard a knock in my door and it opened. Mom and Dad went it. Mom pushed Dad's wheel chair and came to me.

"Haze, can we talk?"- Dad.

I gets out of bed and sat on my couch. "Yes Dad."

"You said I guide her to a better path as his father. I decided to give her another chance."- Dad.

I stayed silent then I remember what I had said to them before. Hurting me is okay but hurting my famliy? I won't forgive her for that.

Mom held my hand. "Sophie took a week of absence in her school and helped me take care your Dad in the hospital when you said you have an exam and you can't come for a week. She repeatedly apologize to us so we forgive her. No parents can resist their child Hazel."

"But what if she just want to get something so she'-"

"Haze baby, I saw the sincerity from her while taking care of me. And your Mom is right, no parents can resist her child."- Dad.

I looked down and sighed. "O-okay. I still don't trust her but I'll try to get along with her. Again."

"Aaaaah my daughter is so kind. Thank you honey."- Mom said and hugged me.

"I want hugs too." Dad said. We laughed at him and hugged him. "Thank you Haze. I'm your only father and you're my daughter, okay?"

"Yes Dad. I love you and Mom."

"We love you too honey."

"So, let's get ready for our dinner later?" Dad asked and I nodded. Then they left my room.

I took my phone and looked trough my gallery. It filled with Omi's picture. Haha I always secretly capture his pics when he's not looking. We don't have a picture together, when I'm with him, I just focusing on him and didn't remember to get a picture. How crazy, when I get back, I'll ask him to have a picture so I can display it in my room.

*RING!

I was startled and almost dropped my phone when I saw Omi's name on the screen. I immediately answered it.

"Omi?"

["Babe, it's our break. How are you?"]

"We just got home from the hospital."

["And how's your Dad?"]

"He's fine now, he said. We'll be having a dinner with his business partners."

["I see. Uh, I'll hang up now. Take care and enjoy okay?"]

"Yea, you too."

['Bye, I love you."]