Chapter 20 - Liam Venson

Start from the beginning

**************************

Lisa and Martin left shortly after everyone had eaten the Chinese food that Ethan had ordered.
Bea had fallen asleep on the sofa before anyone else could finish, so Dad had picked her up and taken her to her bedroom to lay her down properly.
Hannah was leaning into Ethan, who was tenderly stroking her arm, gnawing away at her lip in worry over her dad's situation. She glanced down at her mum to see how she was taking it.
Mum had bought herself a new puzzle book to do while out today and was intently focusing on it.
While she seemed untroubled to Hannah and anyone else who saw her, in her mind was a different story. She constantly worried about something, and the recent incident was just added to the pile.
She worried about her daughter and her granddaughter. She worried about her husband having to do more for her thanks to her worsening condition, how he was coping with the ever growing responsibilities, and her own health. Right now, she was worrying about how she would cope if her husband was given a short jail sentence, even though Martin had assured her that Liam thinks it would be unlikely.
She would never show her concerns to her daughter. She had been Hannahs rock throughout all of this and had kept her going by being strong for the both of them. While her health may be deteriorating, the strength she had when faced with difficult scenarios didn't.
Hannah sighed at her mums ability to keep everything hidden and lowered her head back down onto Ethan's chest, hearing his heartbeat and finding it soothing. She decided to think about the near future, ones she could control rather than the ones she couldn't.
"Shit! It's Monday tomorrow!" She cried, making Ethan jump and spill some of his beer on his jeans.
"Jesus fucking christ, baby!" He breathed. "I thought something was seriously wrong then!"
"There is something seriously wrong! How am I going to do the school run and get back to work?"
He blinked at her. "Oh yeah..." he pursed his lips as he thought about what he could do, then looked up at mum. "Are you ok to do Bea's school drop off and pick up?"
Mum lifted her head from her puzzle. "We are. Graham brought his car here and parked in your spot. We're both going to take her in and head home while she's at school. After we pick her up, we will sleep over at ours for the rest of the week so we're closer to the school. Its too much going back and forth from here, and we need to keep an eye out for that letter."
Hannah twisted round to sit up, giving her mum an anxious look. "But I won't see Bea then!"
"I think you both need some time to get used to things first." Mum reassured her, leaning over and patting her on the hand. "We will facetime you, or you can come round for dinner. I'll cook this time, I promise."
Ethan grinned at her. "I look forward to that. Would you be OK with us popping around every evening?"
"I think you need some evenings to yourself this first proper week, don't you? Test out going for a date without the disguise."
His grin fell at that when he realised the peaceful, intimate dates they used to have were now history.
"Oh... yeah..."
He looked down at his lap, feeling a sense of loss with the privacy they were about to lose.
He had never resented being who he was before, but right now, he hated his money and his fame. He just wanted Hannah all to himself, and he won't get that back.
Hannah smiled at her mum. "Thank you. I think it will be good to have some time to get used to it, then work out how we will sort out Bea." She looked round to Ethan, who was glaring at his legs, deep in thought. "Ethan? Babe?"
He snapped out of his train of thought and looked at her. "Yeah, ok. It will take a little off our shoulders, I suppose."
Hannah frowned at him, noticing he wasn't quite as pleased as she thought he'd be.
Mum also realised and chose that moment to head to bed.
"We'll sort it out as we go, ok?" She grunted as she pushed herself to the edge of the sofa. "I'm going to head to bed now. Busy day tomorrow. You two should, too."
Ethan went to get up, too. "I'll help you."
"I've got it." Came dad's voice from Bea's bedroom doorway. "Sorry, I fell asleep myself. She woke up for a moment and wanted me to lay with her. That bed is comfortable!"
He walked over and gently picked up his wife, turning to go to their designated bedroom.
"Goodnight, you two." He said as they disappeared inside and closed the door.
Hannah immediately turned back to Ethan. "What's the matter?"
He stared at her. "What do you mean?"
"You weren't exactly happy when you agreed with mum and dad taking Bea for the week."
"I'm sorry." He sighed, flopping his head back against the sofa and closing his eyes in defeat. "I just... I hate that we won't have privacy anymore!"
She had to agree a little with that.
"But we're doing this so we can be together, Ethan. Without all the hiding. I want to be able to show the world that I'm yours and you're mine."
He scrunched up his face. "I'd rather disappear off this world and fuck off to somewhere we can't be..."
He trailed off when an idea struck him.
"That's it!" He said, opening his eyes and looking at Hannah excitedly. "When does Bea next have a break from school?"
She blanched at his sudden excitement.
"Not for another two months." She said, tilting her head curiously.
"How would you like to go on holiday?' He grinned widely.
She let out an abrupt laugh. "I would love to, but where?! Also, I don't have a passport, and neither does Bea."
"We have a good amount of time to get them sorted. We can get the pictures done and send the forms off this week."
"Ok, but where?" She repeated. "You're famous all over the globe! How can having a holiday give us some privacy?"
"I own my own beach." He explained happily. "In Spain. It's cut off from public access and surrounded by cliffs. Trespassers are prosecuted on the spot, so no one has tried to go there. I have my own private plane! It'll be perfect!"
Her eyes widened at the idea, but he wasn't finished there.
"I have my own villa there, too. Eight bedrooms. We can take your mum and dad if you want and give them a break as thanks for helping us out! And Lisa and Martin! You can't say it's me treating them either, because I already own them."
A smile widened on her face. "Oh my god! That sounds amazing!"
"In the morning, let your mum and dad know the plan, get them to sort out the passports for themselves, I'll give them the money, and we can all go together! A family holiday!"
Tears welled up in her eyes she was so happy! She grabbed him and pulled him to her, kissing him like there was no tomorrow.
He leaned into her, and she allowed him to push her back to lay on the sofa with him on top between her legs.
"I take that as a yes, then?" He asked when they broke apart for air, his eyes sparkling.
She nodded eagerly. "Absolutely!"
"Would you also go to the charity gala with me on Thursday?" He added, mouthing trails of kisses down her neck to her shoulder.
She hummed and closed her eyes as his intimate actions sent pleasure pulsing through her. "Of course..."
"Great!" He suddenly lurched back away from her, frightening her for a split second, before he yanked her up and over his shoulder, marching towards the bedroom once she was securely in place. "Now. Bed!"
She giggled as he entered the bedroom, closed the door behind them, and quickly marched to the end of their bed, throwing himself forward and taking her with him in the process.
She landed on the soft bed, her head hitting the pillows as she laughed at his behaviour.
"Someone's excited!" She purred, looking down at him beginning to pull her trousers down, peppering light kisses down her legs as he went.
"Can you blame me?" He growled back, gently nipping at her inner thigh. "You drive me crazy!"
He unpopped the poppers of her bodice at the crotch and leaned in to tenderly kiss her pleasure centre, which was just about visible beneath her black thong.
She moaned in approval and laid herself back, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to her.
After a while, he gently pushed up the bodice to her navel, abandoning her central point and rising back up towards her breasts.
She was so glad she'd decided not to wear a bra! The bodice had built-in cups for comfort and support, so he was granted easy access once he'd push it up far enough.
He moaned as he mouthed her breasts, cupping them in his hands and massaging them, thoroughly enjoying the noises he was getting from her in response to his touch.
She felt like she was melting. His hands expertly knew how she needed them fondled, and she was thrilled when he flicked his tongue over her stiff peaks.
Happy she was now ready for him, judging by the moans and groans erupting from her mouth with his every move, he laid on top of her, catching her lips in his and burying his tongue in her mouth.
She could feel his erection poking at the thong that would be blocking him access if he wasn't still fully clothed.
"Get undressed, babe!" She breathed as he began desperately grinding against her while they kissed, seeking that much needed friction.
He launched himself off her and whisked off his shirt, laying back down once it was thrown to the floor and resuming his foreplay.
She smiled through her kissing, trailing her hand down his torso towards his belt line. She had noticed he'd stopped wearing a belt and felt that surge of adrenaline as she cast her mind back to their first night together.
She grabbed his fly and button in her fist, pulling up a little to tighten the area more as a silent reminder that he was still wearing them.
He groaned into her mouth, becoming rougher with his kissing as she heightened his excitement.
"Get them off!" She ordered when he trailed kisses down her neck towards her breasts again.
"I will!" He chuckled, paying attention to her chest again. "I'm enjoying this at the moment."
"But I need you!" She whined, arching her back and hissing through her teeth when he bit her nipple.
"You'll get me when I give it to you." He growled, biting the other nipple and causing her to quietly cry out. "I am giving you pay back for what you did to me."
He pulled down her thong, enjoying it glide down her lean legs and eagerly leaned in to fully worship her centre with his tongue. She tasted divine!
She was caught out when he suddenly lunged back between her legs and dove right in. She barely managed to hold in the scream that nearly erupted out of her. Her hands dug into his soft hair, holding on while he explored her.
It became apparent that he had really paid attention to her self pleasuring display that first night together. His tongue and lips mimicked what she'd done with her fingers to perfection, but with the added suction, she was unravelling fast!
Never before had she climbed to a peak at such a quick rate before. She threw her head back and allowed her climax to wash over her, unable to make a sound from how intense it was.
He allowed her to come down from her high, intently watching her face relax as she gasped herself calm and grinned. He pulled himself away and began removing his trousers.
"Now I will take them off." He mused smugly.
She opened her eyes and watched him reveal his erection in all its glory, admiring how strong and masculine he looked.
She opened her legs further to give him a better view. "I'm all yours." She breathed huskily.
His eyes widened in sheer lust, and he quickly pulled his feet out of his trousers and clambered back onto the bed, only for her to trap his torso between her knees and roll them over.
"I still need to punish you for losing your wig." She mused, turning herself around on his chest so he could see her back and plump behind. "You can look but don't touch!"
With that, she leaned down and took him into her mouth, eliciting a loud groan from him at the pleasure.
"And keep quiet!" She hissed, looking back over her shoulder and biting back her laughing.
Unwilling to argue with her that he wasn't loud, he grabbed the pillow beside him and covered his face, returning his arms out to his sides so he wouldn't touch.
She smirked and went back to pleasuring him. His muffled groans and moans of approval accompanied her movements, but just as he was about to reach his limit, she removed him from her mouth, leaving him twitching madly at being so close.
His muffled cry of anguish at being left hanging was louder than he intended, and she once again had to hold back her laughing. She was loving the effect she had on him!
She unstraddled him and turned back around, positioning herself to take him properly, hovering above him in such a way that she was barely touching him.
Unable to see what she was up to, he held his breath with anticipation until, finally, she took his full length inside her and he grabbed her waist, pulling her to lay on top of him.
He held her tight to him,quickly chucking the pillow over his face across the room and capturing her lips into a deep kiss.
Her hips rolled against him, grinding and sending tidal waves of intense pleasure through both of them.
"Baby!" He whispered desperately, already close thanks to the close call merely moments before.
"Let go, babe. Come with me!"
Her excitement at being back in control had helped build her climax already, so much so that she was sure she would have climaxed untouched.
Together, they cried out into each others mouths, riding through the intense waves together before she collapsed on top of him, happily exhausted.
"I love you!" She murmured, kissing him deeply.
"I love you too." He replied quietly, rolling them to their sides so he could stay inside her. "So much..."