Chapter 11*Tensions*

Happy Eid Mubarak 💕

Seirra's POV

"Mommy!" I was cut off by Andre's yell. I swiftly turned around and he started running to where I was, within seconds he jumped up at me.

"I missed you so very much mamá." He confessed.

"I missed you more baby." I said hugging him tightly. Andre is literally my world he's everything to me and he's the only one except for Xander who I show my sweetest side to.

"Promise me we'll never spend a whole day or more without each other." He said holding out he's pinky finger.

"Mmm, I'll think about it." I teased.

"Mommy nooo." He whined.

"Alright sweetheart I promise, did you have fun with Daniel?" I asked putting him back on the ground.

"I had a little fun." He said crossing he's arms.

"Why? What happened did anyone lay a finger on you." I panicked.

"Mom, come down I was just missing you that's it." He said.

"Are you sure that's all?" I asked.

"Yes mommy I would never lie to you, you know that." He said.

"Baby, you're gonna be eight next weekend, do you know what that means?" I asked.

"No."

"It means that you're growing up now, you need to learn to survive alone I'm not always gonna be there for you, do you understand?" I explained.

"Yes mamá, I understand. I love you mommy please never leave me." He said hugging me by the waist, I hugged him back.

"I love you more baby. I'd never ever think of leaving you, I'm just saying this for you not to be weak, ever." I said. We eventually broke the hug because someone cleared their throat behind me.

Shit I completely forgot where we were. Fuck!

I turned around around to see Adonis's tall figure with one hand in his pocket the other typing on his phone.

Is this he's signature pose? And does it have to look so damn hot?!

"Mommy who's this?" Andre asked. Adonis shifted his attention from he's phone to Andre and crouched down to his height.

"I'm Adonis, and who might you be?"

"I'm Andre Anderson." Andre introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Andre." Adonis said.

"Like wise sir." Andre said.

"Call me Adonis."

"I can't." He said.

"And why not?" Adonis asked and Andre looked up at me, I run my hand through he's hair and said.

"It's okay sweetie, you can call him by he's name." He simply nodded in response.

"Are you coming with us to Italy?" Andre asked
.

"I live there." Adonis replied.

"Woah that's so cool, you'll show mommy and I around." He said with a huge grin.

"Enough were running late, let's go." I said grabbing Andre's hand and leading him to my jet.

"See you in Italy, Leon." I looked over my shoulder and said, without a second glanced we made our way to the jet.

Once we got in the jet Xander and Andre started catching up, a few minutes later the plane took off. I grabbed my Mac book and opened it.
Five months ago I graduated university with a masters degree in Forensic drug chemistry and in business, although I had to bribe the institute so I could graduate early.

Basically I formulated a drug which is an anti cancer agent. Bcl-xl siRNA is the name of the drug, with the newly improved xy-4  it's definitely gonna be a blast.

******

After a fifteen hour flight we were now in Italy. We got out of the plane and the cool air hit my face, it was midnight and Andre was half asleep. We landed in Milan.

"Wow." Andre muttered, once we got out of the plane. Adonis and the rest where already waiting for us with four black SUVs.

"Welcome to Italy." Matteo said. I simply hummed in response.

"Everyone get in it's not safe out here, Seirra and Andre come with me, Pablo, Matteo and Marcello in the other car the rest of you in the cars behind." Adonis said and everyone followed orders immediately. He opened the door for us and we got in and he went round to his side and got in. Andre was seated in between the both of us, we exchanged a few glances here and there but non of us said a word.

After about a 2 hour drive we arrived in the outskirts of the city and we were welcomed by large gates, the gates where opened and my mouth widened in surprise.

There's a whole freaking army here.

"Welcome to the silician mafia." Adonis chuckled.

Wait did I say that out loud?

Once the car was parked we arrived at a pent house.

"Who else leaves here?" I asked.

"Just me and my men." He shrugged. Once the car parked the guards came to each side of the door and opened them for us fully armed, I smirked.

Adonis carried Andre on his shoulder and we made our way inside. We got into the lobby made our way to one of the elevators. Adonis slid a key card, the elevator doors opened and we got in. There was soothing elevator music playing in the background. With all this awkward tension, finally we arrived at the penthouse. It was massive with the best view of the city and the stars.

"Where's my luggage?" I asked.

"Oh about that, I'll have someone bring them tomorrow." he said. I muttered a few curses under my breath which I knew he could here.

"You're lucky I wouldn't want to deprive this innocent child his mother, otherwise you couldn't have been dead by now." He said. I rolled my eyes and made steady steps towards him.

"I'd like to see you try Leon, I'd actually love the idea of you trying to kill me. Cut the bullshit, okay?" I said.

"Stop calling me that." He tensed.

"You don't decide what comes out of my mouth." I said. He gave me a death glare which had no effect on me and led us upstairs. He opened the door to one of the rooms and tucked Andre to bed I went into the room and sat on the bedside and removed my thigh high boots. Adonis came back into the room and handed me a big black t shirt and sweat pants.

"Are these yours?" I gave a not so pleased look.

"Would you rather sleep in that." He said motion to my poll neck sweatshirt and tight mid thigh black skirt. I grabbed them from his hand and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly freshened up and wore whatever he brought for me, once I got dressed I came out of the bathroom and he was seated on the bed typing on his phone.

Once he noticed my presence he looked at me up and down, I was already bored.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked, as I reached out to my purse and removed a cigarette and a lighter. I put it to my lips and lit it up, I inhaled the smoke to calm my nerves.

He stood and made he's way towards me. Once we were only inches apart he grabbed the cigarette from my hand and started smoking.

I swear I'm going to kill this bastard.

"So Seirra, you have a son who's eight years old and you're only twenty two, how old where you when you had him, like fourteen."

I followed him and left no inch of space between us the tension got thicker by the second. I grabbed the cigarette from his hand inhaled the smoke and and blew it on his face. Dropped the cigarette on the ground and shredded and he gripped my hand tightly. I digged my nails into his skin.

"Don't you ever talk about that little boy there, it does not concern you when or how old I was when I had him." I warned through gritted teeth, pointing to Andre who was sleeping on the bed.

"Or what?"

Fucking hell!