Chapter 5*wreck them all*

Adonis's POV

I don't trust anyone but myself. I'm not interested in temporary success, am in for the long haul.
In this world there are losers and winners, and I have always chose to win no matter what. This world is cruel and I chose to be even worse, when your whole life has been based on danger and destruction, you can't afford to lose.

"Capo the shipment of the last merchandise cost us over five $5m." My first in command informed.

"What! The merchandise doesn't even cost $10m and you're telling me the shipment cost over $5m?!" I growled angrily while slamming my fist on the table, and all my men present in the meeting visibly flinched.

"Capo the trade route that we use, has many customs duty, as well as marine insurance because of the police found near the ports." Enrico my right hand man stated.

" I don't care about any of that bullshit!" I started. "All I want is for the cost of the shipment to go down. Find another route if you must!" I continued, "or else every single one of you will be dead." I threatened, with that I left the room and made my way around the house looking for a way to release my anger.

I grabbed my car keys and made my way to my car, I got in and drove off with my men trailing behind me.
I arrived at my club and made my way inside and headed to the VIP section. A waiter immediately came and poured me a drink, and I gulped it down on one go. I motioned for the waiter to pour me another and I took another long sip.

"Woah there, slow down handsome." Some slut in a tiny red dress that can barely cover her boobs and ass seductively said.

"Aren't you gonna pour me a glass?" She asked, biting her bottom tainted lip as she leaned over showing her breasts.
I grabbed her hand and in one go she was on my laps straddling me. She grabbed my glass and downed the rest of my drink.

"Maybe we should get out of here and take this somewhere private." She whispered while licking the skin behind my ear as she moved dangerously close to me pressing her boobs on my chest.

*********

"Capo!" Enrico stormed into my office with a worried expression.

"What?!" I asked in frustration.

"We found a better route, but there's a huge problem." He mumbled.

"What could possibly be the problem if you found a better route?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"There's a dangerous woman feared by most, the biggest drug trafficker in all of Colombia and she has control over that route. And right now as we speak she's transporting her merchandise Across the Pacific." He explained with a worried expression. I chuckled.

" A woman, you think I can fear a middle aged woman. Enrico I don't give a fuck! Find a way we can use that route."

"Capo, you don't know what this woman is capable of." He said.

"What did I say?" I asked him through gritted teeth.

"Sorry boss, I'll get to it." He apologized and I gave him a nod for him to leave.

I quickly grabbed my laptop and started doing some research on Colombian drug traffickers. And no woman appeared on the list.

Is Enrico messing with me,no way he can't. He knows I'd kill him without a thought.

I continued doing my research and I clicked on a live broadcast.

"Several people have been been killed in a small neighborhood alley in Bogota," the woman started."the witnesses claim it was a woman who ordered the death of these people, they call her Diabla, and none of them know her real name or how she looks like. After several investigations we figured out the man who murdered these people, he's apparently Diabla's right hand man." The woman reported and the man was displayed on the screen. I immediately took out my phone and took a picture of him and dialled Marcello's number before I put the phone to my ear. He picked up with the third ring.

"Brother learn to answer your fucking calls." I stated.

"Chill out, I was in the bathroom." He complained.

"Whatever, I want you to go to Colombia." I said.

"What! Why?" He replied confusion clear in his voice.

"Business. Come to my office and I'll explain everything." I said before I hang up the phone, not wanting to hear more questions. I quickly switched my attention back to my laptop. As I continued to look into this so called Diabla. Before I could dig deeper my office doors bursted open revealing Marcello as he furrowed his eyebrows and made his way to one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"Our last shipment cost us over $5m due to the route having many customs duty and other shit. Enrico found another route and apparently a dangerous Colombian woman has control over the fastest route Across The Pacific. I did some research and found out that her incompetent right hand man is wanted for killing several people in a common neighborhood," I started and showed him the picture of the man."Your job is to go to Colombia as soon as possible and find this man and investigate every detail of this man, threaten him or pay him if you must but he should give you information about the route his boss uses." I continued,"the jet is ready, pack your bags and leave."

"Don't I get to have a say in this?" He asked.

"No." I stated, with a dead serious expression. With that he stood up and exited the room.

********

Marcello left for Colombia two days ago and I haven't heard anything from him since. I kept trying to reach him but he didn't pick up, how I'm going to kick his ass when he gets back. It was almost midnight, I left my office and made my way to my bedroom. I got to my room and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

I got out of the bathroom and put on some sweat pants and a t shirt. I got out of my closet and saw my screen light up. I quickly made my way to my nightstand and grabbed my phone, it was a missed call from Marcello. I immediately dialled his number and put the phone to my ear.

"You fucker! Why weren't you answering my calls?" I growled angrily.

"The job is done," he started."I'll be back by 7pm tomorrow, I'll board the jet first thing in the morning." He finished, avoiding my question.

"Fill me in." I said.

"I found out the man has a family and well I kept on revisiting all the places were criminal activities take place until I found him, I threatened to kill he's mother and he immediately spilled the beans. So what will we do with her shipments?"

"Wreck them all and leave "

Author's Note 💨

How are y'all doing?

What do you think of Adonis's POV?👀

Thank you to y'all who are reading my book a really appreciate it. You're all amazing!

Please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏.

Share your thoughts up open to more ideas 🙃❤️. Until next time XOXO;-)