CHAPTER 8*A business deal*

Adonis's POV

I woke up at 4am in the morning and went through our plan again, I haven't decided on what to do with her yet. After an hour or so of improving the plan, we had a map of where the event would take place and how everything will take place.

After a long day I decided to get ready for the event, I took a shower and wore a black dress shirt which I rolled up to my elbows and dress pants. After dressing up I messaged Marcello to check if he was ready to leave. I met with him downstairs.

"Ready?" He asked

"Always." I replied, I grabbed my jacket and we walked out of the penthouse and into the elevator.

We got outside and the car was already parked and waiting for our departure. We got in the car and drove off l, with four cars trailing behind us.

After a forty minute drive we arrived and the place was fully packed, two minutes later my men arrived and I ordered them to kill all security with their silencer guns. They went into positions and Marcello followed me inside.

We were a bit late and the party had already started. There was a young woman who was on stage talking to the audience.

".... I'm glad you could make it. We are gathered here to celebrate my partnership with the Sinaloa cartel as I am now the first in command of the trade routes." She announced.
' Diabla '

To say I was shocked is an understatement the fact that she's so young and very beautiful I can tell even from afar, it's just... Wow. She's the ideal woman.
What am I doing I have to kill her.

I turned around to look for Marcello, I didn't see him. I decided to check the other direction and bumped into the woman who was on stage who is known to be Diabla, spilling her wine all over her dress and the glass splattered on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes, she was so beautiful even though she had a mask on I could see her ocean blue eyes, her baby pink perfectly shaped lips.....
I've met a lot of women but something about her is different.

Of course she's different she's the most powerful woman in all of Colombia.

I was so lost in thought that I could see her lips moving but I didn't hear I word she said, and before I knew she turned on her heel and walked away towards the exit, probably looking for a washroom to clean herself up. I felt bad for ruining her dress, it fit her curves nicely defining very inch of he curves. I texted Marcello

Adonis; I've got her begin operation.

Marcello; capo

I tucked my phone in my pocket and followed her tracks. She entered in one of the washroom, once she was in. I walked over and turned the doorknob. Before I knew it I was held at gunpoint.

"Woah!" I said in surprise as I raised my hands up in surrender.
"I just wanted to apologize for ruining your dress." I continued

She gave me a death glare but I wasn't intimidated by it. I stepped forward and closed the door behind me, I was now in the washroom with her still pointing the gun at my head, although I noticed she removed her mask. She chuckled at my act.

"What? You surprised I'm not scared, Diabla?" I asked. I could tell I was getting on her nerves but she really knows how to keep her composure, her beauty was radiating more as she stared into my eyes, but that was not my focus.

"Who are you?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, I'm enjoying this way too much. I can't tell her who I am it'll ruin everything.

"Don't worry we'll get there, but first I want us to have a chat out of this place. If you're not scared that is." I said

"Me scared, bitch you have no idea." She scoffed.
Did she just call me a bitch!
Yes she did, this whore! She'll regret it_

She turned around and grabbed her phone from the sink and called someone. She told the person to wait for her instructions, probably one of her men. I texted Marcello to check what's going on and he sent me a picture of dead bodies, her men were shot down along with security. I smirked, she hang up and we made eye contact for a while before she diverted her attention to her screen, and looked up at me.

Seirra's POV

I stood there staring at his shiny grey eyes and he stared into mine with a smirk plastered on his face. All my years I've been dealing with middle aged men and extremely old men, but now this this guy Adonis....

"So you're the guy. that wrecked my shipments, huh?"

"So you're the lady that seized my shipments?" He asked

"An eye for an eye." I grinned

"Fair enough." He said

I got my phone and called Pablo he picked up immediately.

"Boss."

"Bring the stuff to the Washrooms." Is all I said before ending the call.

"How did such a beautiful young elegant woman like yourself end up in this business?" He asked

"How did a good looking guy like your self become the Italian don." I asked

"Family." Is all he said and I crossed my arms on my chest and smirked.

"So you came all the way from Italy to find me, what's your plan, to kill me?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled

"I'm not here to kill you, how about a business deal?"

"A business deal?"

Authors note 💕

Short chapter
What do you guys think 👀

>Ayeesha 💫