𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢 - 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈

As I saw the fire on the church, I saw adults and children standing outside the church. "We must've dropped a lighted cigarette or something" Johnny mutters as I approach closer to the church. "Jerry, some kids are missing" A lady exclaims worriedly. I look back at them, then back at the church. I jump out of the car and start racing towards the church, I'm not letting these kids die on my watch. I grab a nearby rock and launch it at the window, jumping into the church. I hear Dally yelling behind me, "Y/N! Stupid kid," Dally grumbled as both Johnny and Ponyboy rushed out of the backseat.

As I was in the burning church, I started coughing but ignored it. I walked through the burning church hurriedly. "Hey Y/N" I hear Johnny mumble behind me. I just wave at him quickly, still facing the other direction. I continued searching the church and found four kids sitting in a corner. Me and Johnny helped them out of the church while Pony and Dally got the kids to there superviser. This was the first time I had ever seen Johnny with a look of real, pure joy. He always looked scared or worried but now he looked like he was having a lot of fun. I smiled at him as we helped the last kid out and he smiled back. Suddenly the roof lite on fire and started to cave, "Get out of there, man!" Dally yelled, I dived and landed in the grass hearing screams and yelling before I passed out cold.

(Sorry this was short)