𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤 - 𝐼 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈... 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎

It has been about 2 weeks since my first day of school and I'm still hanging out with the gang. I started goin' to movies with Ponyboy 'cause he told me nobody in the gang likes to go with him, I've been hangn' at their hang-out spots with them, stuff like that. Today they told me I could come with them to their last hangout...the Curtis House.

We were driving in Two-bits car, Johnny and Pony having a silent conversation in the back, Steve, Two-bit, and I laughing in the front. Then we pulled up to a cute, quaint, house. It had a fence around it but just by lookin' at the house you could the fence wasn't to keep you out. It was a very light yellow and the door was wide open. You could hear the laughing a fighting from the other members of the gang as everyone jumped out of the car. "Hey Soda," Steve called as he ran in a tackled a boy. He looked around 15 or 16 and was super good-looking. He did a handshake with Steve then ran over to Ponyboy "Hey Ponyboy, how ya' doing" he said in a soft, gentle, voice. Then he saw me and turned to Ponyboy. "Who's the broad," he asked Ponyboy. Ponyboy smiled and chuckled slightly "Y/n. Y/n Sheldon." He said looking at the boy who must be Sodapop, who had a smile on his face. "Nice to meet ya, y/n" he smiled kindly, adjusting his jacket. As Sodapop said that, I had a bit of a faint blush on my face, "You too" I said looking at the floor to hide the latter. Ponyboy took my hand and led me into the house, we had gotten pretty close over the past weeks so this was normal, I finally had a best friend.

As I entered the house, I saw two men sitting on the sofa. One was reading the paper, and the other was just sitting there, fidgeting with his necklace. I noticed the one with the paper looked up and smiled a bit. He was strong-looking, but maternal and looked like he was worn out, "Who's this" he asked Soda. "Y/n Sheldon, Darry" Sodapop replied, now sitting next to the other guy. He had shaggy brown hair with soft brown eyes, he looked muscular and a bit quiet at the moment. He glanced over at me and looked down at his shoes, now fidgeting with his necklace again. I felt a little flutter in my heart when he looked at me, but I ignored the feeling. I then looked at Darry, who was now taking in my appearance.

"Nice to meet ya, y/n," He said with a grin, now looking at Dally. "The name Darry." He muttered.

"Hey Darry look at this, Pony picked up a soc" Dally smirked, I rolled my eyes and looked at Pony. "That's Dally," He said with a sigh. "Fresh out of the cooler," He said, narrowing his eyes at Dally. Dally then looked at me then at Pony, looking upset that Pony even brought it up. "Why are you making me look bad?" He said with a wink to me. He then glanced at Pony and forgot about it.

"Pony, man, you got a cancer stick," He said,

"Sure Dal," Ponyboy said handing one to Dally, I sat down on the couch next to Ponyboy and Two-bit and started talking with them. They were all pretty nice but Dally... kept smirking or winking at me, I rolled my eyes but kept thinking about it throughout the day. I was walking out the door when someone called my name. "Y/n!" I turned around only to find Sodapop

"Oh hey Soda," I answered, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to know why you hangin' around us greasers," he said, I sank, I knew I liked Sodapop at this point, but there was only one thing I could say,

"I'm sorry," I said still staring at the floor, he looked at me sad like, as though he felt bad for me, "Why are you sayin' you're sorry, Y/n?" I felt pretty stupid, I just felt like they didn't want me there, "I wanted to ask cause I wanted to make sure that you liked us,"

"Oh..." I said "I thought you didn't want me here," I was shocked when he pulled me into a hug, "I shouldn't have said anything," he said letting me step away,

"It's fine Soda, really, I just really like all you guys and-"

"Hey Doll," a voice said, "Y'all can talk later Soda, I'll take it from here." It was Dally, smiling at me. When Dally walked towards the two, Soda looked a bit upset that he'd be taking over the meaningful conversation that we were having. Sodapop nodded walked back into the vibrant house and shut the door behind him. "How would you feel if we went to the movies?" He smirked, which made me have butterflies in my stomach. No. I liked Sodapop. I can't be falling in love with Dallas. But yet, what is wrong with being in love with him as well? "Sure," I said shyly, looking at my shoelaces. He wrapped his arm around me and we started walking, and my heart was beating faster and faster each second.