xviii. devilish acts

TO BE LOVED :: xviii, devilish acts

TO BE LOVED
:: xviii, devilish acts

Thomas sat at the kitchen table eating some breakfast. Chrissy and jones had already left for the day, Chrissy to work and jones just wanted to see Virginia since it's his first time being there.

As he continued to chew on his bite, he heard the doorbell ring. Thomas got up from his chair and headed to the front door. His hand met the knob and turned it, pulling it open.

And before him stood Jennifer and little Henry, cradled in her arms. Thomas let them in, closing the door behind them. Then soon headed back to the kitchen table with them following behind.

"This is a surprise." He commented, sitting back down at the table.

"Thought we could ride to work together and Henry missed Uncle Tom." Jj lightly shrugged.

"Hm." He hummed, "Uncle Tom?"

"Yeah, well . . "

"I get it." He quickly cut her off, "Is it bring your kid to work day?"

Just before jj could answer, her phone chimes in her back pocket as well as Thomas' that was resting on the table next to his plate of food. He reached for his phone and opened it, seeing a text from Hotch.

"What is it?" Jj saw his facial expression.

His eyes stayed glued to the text, "The Sherwood killer's back. Hotch needs all of us asap."

Jj nodded, "I'll drive, but we have to stop by the sitter on the way."

Thomas shoved the rest of his breakfast in his mouth before pouncing out the chair and running to the bedroom to grab a few things. He then met jj at the truck that was parked out front the house. As soon as he hopped into the passenger's seat, jj started the truck and they were off.