xiv. sherwood, nevada

TO BE LOVED :: xiv, sherwood, nevada

TO BE LOVED
:: xiv, sherwood, nevada

It was day two of finding the Sherwood killer, Thomas couldn't believe the media named the killer. However, he realized if they were going to get anywhere with this case, they needed to start from the beginning and seek out information from Chrissy's brother, Jones.

He was where the team went to first. He was quite surprised when he found the FBI on his doorstep but after seeing a familiar face in the mix, he so graciously let them into his small home. But after entering the home, the agents found someone that Thomas left back in Virginia. Someone who he told not to get more involved than they already are.

Chrissy stood from the couch as they all entered the living room.

The team all shared looks with one another, confused of Chrissy's sudden presence. Because he knew he would be experiencing a little bit of Hotch's wrath, Thomas had to get ahead of the situation first.

He grabbed Chrissy's arm and lead her to the kitchen so they could talk privately. His hand soon let go of her arm and he turned to face her with a displeased expression.

"Chris, i told you to stay in Virginia. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I know." She sighed, "But I have to be here for my brother. You understand that, right? Like you're always there for yours."

Thomas didn't have to say anything. He understood. So with a nod of his head, he soon exited the kitchen reuniting with the team and jones in the living room with Chrissy not too far behind.

The team then began questioning jones and what he may know of the killer as others looked around his home because that's what law enforcement tends to do. As everyone was off to their duties, Thomas met Hotch outside on the steps.