•13•

Aechan

After filming we went home today was intense I took a shower and put on mah pjs and watched Netflix with my puppy.

A knock on my door echoes around my apartment.

Strange I'm not expecting anyone, could it be chocho?

I opened the door and standing there was Bada in the same clothes from today.

"What are you doing here" I asked her.

"I wanna talk baby" she said softly.

"Baby? Isn't that role taken by someone else you were quite happy dancing with her today" I said recalling as that they did the smoke dance.

"Hm remember it was me and you doing it together haha fun times" I said bitter.

"Chan I know it looks wrong from the picture to the name calling-"

"No Bada you don't get it! I'm alone here my ankle is killing me it took me two minutes to walk from the living room to the door?! I found peace in your vibe you made me feel like I was doing something wrong had me looking in the mirror differently" I said on the verge of tears.

"I-"

Her phone startee to ring and when she took it out her pocket it the ID read "Kristen🩷🩷" wow.

"You should probably get that and get going I don't want to make your girlfriend wait on you any longer" I said before shutting the door.

Bada POV

No words came out just tears I collapsed onto the floor crying in pain not because I'm injured but because my heart hurts the feeling of knowing that someone you cherish is letting you go is unbareable.

"Baby please open the door!" I cried.

After what felt like days I heard foot steps I saw Lili lusher and tatter standing there. I shook my head not wanting to leave.

"Please no! " I shout and cried as my two members drag me to the elevator.

I watched as Lili looked at me then went into Aechans apartment using a spare key.

Then the elevator door closes.

Lili POV

I got into aechan's apartment and saw her crying on her couch.

I quickly hugged her as she explains everything, I soon got her to sleep then got up to call Hana.

Otp

Hey

Hana you know the situation with Bada and chan right?

Yea why?

Don't you find it weird that as soon as heachi got Chan's number Kristen and Bada start to closer then chocol swings in and becomes some sort of emotional support

Now that you mention it is weird

Right I'm thinking that chocol has something to do with this but I don't know yet

I'll try to figure something out so when can get down to this, bye

Bye bye

End

I called Kristen next

Otp