●2●

-Into the FightZone-

As they walked to the fightzone they couldn't help but awe

"Yah it's so cool" sakura said.

Their leader stopped them before they went down.

"Heads up, smiles wide, confidence up" She  instructed them.

The girls nodded and followed their lead down the steps as they touch down all the crews were looking at them.

"Wow they're so pretty"

"Are they actually real?"

"Wow I thought Audrey was pretty look at aechan"

All attention went to young dancer on the angels team, she was indeed beautiful her sharp eyes and sweet smile were a cute combination.

"Unnie you're staring"
Lusher whisper in their leaders ear.

"I can't help it she's gorgeous" bada replied.

The subleader was a bit taken back by her leaders words , but just smiled at her behavior.

The tv turned on and crews were having a discussion about them.

"They're pretty that's all I can say"
Someone from wolflo comment.

"I think they should just go stand in front of a camera instead of a dance floor"
The pink haired girl from deep n dap comments.

"Excuse me"
Was heard from the crew.

Everyone turned to them and saw the words came from the youngest member aechan who clearly looked pissed off.

Everyone was shocked at how she went from giggling and smiling to a absolute death stare.

"Yah vouge your models are here"
Someone from 1millon

"Are they actually dancers?"
Someone from ladybounce laughed.

"They're choreography history is very interesting they seem strong"
Someone from tusbakill smiled.

That made the girls smiles return to their faces.

"Wah anyone who has collaborated with Arianna Grande is legendary"
A jam republic member comment.

"Thank you~"
Jane said sweetly causing the crews to laugh.

"Woah their synchronization is crazy good"
A member from bebe awed.

Aechan spun her head to the blue team and put on a bright smile causing the crew to awe at her especially their leader.

When aechan saw their leader her mouth and eyes went wide and she hid behind hana who chuckle.

No respect sticker

Lili - 1
Hana - 0
Sakura - 2
Jane- 0
Aehcan- 5

"Seems like I have the most" achean bite the inside of her mouth. "It's ok chanchan you'll just show them why you're called the dance machine" Lili said. Lili tried to hold a smile as she didn't want to show any crew they had slightly gotten to them. "Hey show me that smile" Lili said to her. Aechan put a genuine smile on her face which made her leader satisfied.

《BACK AT THE HIDEOUT》