●4●

The Angels girls were in the hide put, looking at the leaders' choreo.

"Unnie you and akeen that have the best choreo"
Aehcan said their leader.

"Thank you,"
Lili smiled.

"Yeah, she's right. The rest don't fit the vibe of the song, in my opinion."
Jane nodded.

"Wah, it's badas turn,"
Lili said .

Aechan immediately sat up and looked at the screen.

"Yah, I have to admit from the beginning of badas I fell in love with it."
Lili confess.

Bada choreo was, in fact, hood it was power and strong her body had amazing control completely amazing.

The girls clapped, and then the tv was off.

"So, are you nervous for the rookie class channel?"
Sakura asked.

"A little, but I'm only worried about the critics that will come because these people are mean."
Aechan laughed.

"Hopefully, you find a friend throughout the trail."
Lili said, hugging her

They were practicing the choreo while Lili unnie went to her selection and came back bada won.

"It's ok unnie remember there's an audition practice it and show them,"
Jane said to her.

"Yes, and you guys, now you guys make sure those choreos are down and ready, ok?"
Lili said, sitting.

They started running their choreos as their leader monitors them.

"Chan make that footwork stronger"

"Sync movements Jane and kura"

"Nicely done, hana."

Soon, the four girls were off their respective places.

When aechan entered the room, everyone looked at her. Not much was there yet, but she sat down close to the wall.

She was never a social butterfly, so she sat by herself. She was drawing on her clipboard when someone sat next to her.

It was bebe tatter and rena from tusbakill.

"OH hello."
She said to tatter .

"Kon'nichiwa"
She said to rena.

"You speak Japanese"
Rena asked in surprise.

"Yes, I learned in high school,"
Aechan smiled.

"Are you nervous?"
She asked tatter.

"No, well, not really."
Tatter smiled.

"Me too,"
She said, playing with the cap on her head.

Tatter grinned as she recognized the cap.

Soon everyone came and they started.

The member from deep n dap went first aechan newer care remember her name as she had quite alot to say about her and especially since she choose her as a no respect dancer(aechan won the battle).

She started it was going alright but then she stopped, aechan raised an eye brow at that, she started again and finished the dance.

"I think it good but is something that everyone is comfortable dancing with"
Aechan spoke up.

They room fell silent as everyone shocked their heads as no.

Gooseul was a little sad but understood after.

After everyone went, it was aehcans and Capri's turn.

Aehcan went first.

"Before I start, I would like to say that when I made this choreo, I kept everyone in mind and their dance styles and tried my best to interpret it into the dance."
Aechan smiled.