Friendship At First Sight: Rush x Reader (Friendly)

Details:
Rush is Male
Reader is Male

In the city of Robloxia, there's a very weird building, and it was once the most important hotel of the city, called 'The Doors', but after the inauguration of a more popular hotel, The Doors begun be forgotten, until there was an incident involving a handful of people, causing for the total closure of the hotel.

It has been 17 years now, and Y/N wanted to investigate and explore the abandoned hotel, and for him, it didn't matter the scandals or the rumors. He wanted to risk it.

And so, In the middle of a school night, to avoid having to take a math test, Y/N grabbed a few food, a flashlight, his phone, earphones, and his house keys and left.

He was heading straight to the hotel while listening to music, because he is a music worm, especially when it comes to modern phonk and 90's disco music.

He was soon opening the dirty doors of the main lobby, and saw that some elevators were still powered on.

"Well, that's quite interesting." Y/N said, heading to one of the functional elevators, and pressing the first floor button.

The doors closed, and a music started to play, and Y/N was jamming to it.

"Damn... This elevator be spitting some bars..." Y/N said, humming the tune, but the music would come to an end when the elevator door opened.

When the doors opened, he saw himself in a reception room and a key hung on a frame.

Y/N put on his earphones and played the music, going for the key, and twisting it in the lock of door 1.

He opened the door, and saw a small corridor, and door 2 was just ahead.

He opened the second door and saw door 3, but there were lots of wardrobes in the sides of the room, and Y/N thought what all of that meant.

Door 4. The room ahead was a long corridor, large windows on the sides, and Y/N saw it begun raining. That meant that if he wanted to go back home, he would have to soak himself wet.

Y/N kept opening door after door, entering room after room, and he saw he expected the building to be unprovided of power, but apparently, the building was being taken care of, because there wasn't a single cobweb or degrading wall paint.

When Y/N passed through door 12, the lights flickered, but Y/N shrugged it off, unaware of the danger.

A gray entity filled with black smoke begun dashing towards him, and when the monster was about to kill Y/N, it stopped, looking at him, wondering why he wasn't in a closet, or panicking after hearing his distorted screaming.

The monster stayed walking behind Y/N, who just kept going room after room, still unaware of the presence behind him.

As Y/N kept going forward, the entity's patience was degrading, and so, the monster tapped his hand on Y/N's shoulder, catching his attention.

"What-" Y/N turned around and saw the grey monster, his face went pale after seeing it.

"I was supposed to kill you, but you didn't even panick after hearing my screaming. Are you deaf or something?" The monster coldly asked, it's glitchy voice sounding serious.

"Umm..." Y/N muttered, thinking of a possible answer. "I guess it was because of my music..? What even are you..?" Y/N asked, taken aback by the situation he's facing.

"The name's Rush. And I'm the main guard of this hotel. I prevent intruders from invading our home." The monster said. "What are you doing here, kid?" The monster asked, its voice patient less.

"I just wanted to explore this place after hearing its backstory. That's all." Y/N replied.

"Huh... Eh. Okay then." Rush spoke, preparing to leave, but he stopped to ask a question to Y/N.

"You said you were listening to music right?" Rush asked, facing Y/N again.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Y/N answered, raising an eyebrow.

"May I have a listen? Haven't heard some music in a while." Rush said, approaching Y/N.

"Yeah, sure thing." Y/N said, removing one of his earbuds and giving it to Rush.

Rush placed it on his ear and begun to listen to the music.

"Wow... You have pretty good music taste." Rush commented, jamming his head to the beat.

"Thanks. Never got complimented for liking music." Y/N said, looking at Rush.

"Really? I think otherwise. This is really good not gonna lie." Rush commented, focusing on the beat.

Both Y/N and Rush kept listening to the music, and they got to know each other pretty well, and they were becoming sort of friends.

"You know, Rush. I kind of identify myself with you. Wanna be friends?" Y/N asked, offering his hand for Rush to shake.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe I can convince the other entities that you're a nice human and all." Rush responded, shaking Y/N's hand.

"What do you mean 'other entities'? Are there more of you?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yes. There are other monsters here, but I hope I can convince them to befriend you as well, buddy." Rush said, removing Y/N's cap from his head and putting it on his head.

"I sure hope so too." Y/N chuckled, putting his hoodie on to replace his cap.

" Y/N chuckled, putting his hoodie on to replace his cap