Chapter 17

Akutagawa's POV:

"So you're gonna stay?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah, so where am I gonna sleep? I don't mind the floor or the couch-" he said gesturing to the floor before I quickly cut him off.

"My bed"

"Huh?" He said whipping his head around, his face is bright red and flustered.

"We're both sleeping on it, now what movie do you wanna watch?" I said getting up and pulling out the box full of movies that mostly Gin bought.

"I don't know you pick, do you have popcorn? We can eat it during the movie?" He said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah, in the top cabinet." I said while reading the back of some cheesy movies.

"Oh, sure" I heard some loud rummaging threw the fridge before he then walked in hands full with a large bowl of popcorn.

"Have you picked out a movie yet?" He asked putting the stuff down, and then he himself sat down.

"Yes, its called 'Taken' I think it may be interesting" I said putting the disk in and sat down next to Atsu, who started eating the popcorn immediately.

"Don't eat it all already"

.
.
.

The movie was really interesting, so we agreed to watch the sequel. And about half way into the film I felt something light on my shoulder.

So I look over and see atsushi, asleep. I gently started to play with his hair. To see if he's at all awake.

"Atsu? You awake?" I paused the movie.

"Hello?" Yep he's asleep.

I gently moved his head off and pick him up, bridal style since I he won't wake up that way and move him to my bed. I laid down next to him.

And stared at him for a while.

He's so cute..

It didn't take me long to doze off aswell.