Chapter 6

Atsushi's POV:

"Ugh" I groaned, sitting up in the rather uncomfortable bed. It was stiff, but at least I had a decent blanket .

But that's now what matters now, where am I? Was I kidnapped?! Am I dead?!

Shoot! Did I black out?! Actually... Yeah probably. Given we did eat and drink quite a bit...

I rushed out of the room only to be met with an Akutagawa sound asleep on a couch. No blanket or pajamas.

Why am I here? Did he of all people bring me here? Dazai probably told him to.

He doesn't actually care. Maybe?

I had to shove the small thought away. 100% Dazai's command. Im sure.

I check the time on a small clock on the wall. It was... 11:43AM ... Shoot! I'm gonna be late from work!

I ran towards the small apartment door. Before stopping and going to the kitchen and grabbed a small piece of paper and wrote.

'Thank you for not killing me and letting me sleep
-Atsushi'

I then ran into room which I had woken up in, and grabbed a blanket.

Then walked over to the sleeping Akutagawa and put the blanket over him.

I leaned down to get a closer look at his face. Not gonna lie, he's really fucking hot. I stared a little longer before tapping his nose a bit.

"What are these feeling?" I whispered.

Is he really asleep?

I then played with the front parts of his hair. It's really cool how it goes from black to white.

I then sat up a bit before leaning down once more and kissed him on the head.

Why did I do that? SHIT 11:50AM I'M SO FUCKING LATE! WORK NOW THINK LATER!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Akutagawa's POV:

I had woken up when I heard the door open then shut quickly.. But I hadn't gotten up because I was to exhausted.

I then felt a blanket get tossed gently on me, before someone started playing with my hair.

Then they had whispered "What are these feelings?" Was that... The Jinko?

Then something else remarkable happened. The jinko kissed me. On my head before bolting out the door.

Only then did i open my eyes. I raised my hand to where he kissed. And patted myself on that spot a bit.

Does the Jinko also like, me?