Chapter 12

Atsushi's POV:

My phone went off with another loud ping! Only for kunakida to glare at me once more.

"Sorry" I muttered before finishing my paperwork. Silently checking my phone to see what Akutagawa wanted.

My eyes widens as i read the text. 'I know its only been a few days, but when do you wanna hang out again?'

I glance around the room to check for kunikida and dazai, but they were fighting as usual. And the glance at yosano who is dressing kyouka up, as usual. Kenji? He's rating them. Ranpo? Petting a familiar raccoon. Tanizaki? Getting annoyed by Naomi.

Just another normal day at work I guess. I wonder if Akutagawa's work is always this chaotic.

Probably not, their members seem more serious then the ADA'S.

I typed back 'I don't know when, but im happy to hang out'.

He sent an 'ok' and 'what about tomorrow, at the park?'

I smiled and sent a thumbs up emoji. Smirking to myself. Hanging out with Akutagawa is fun.

For the next hour we sent messages back and forth. Talking about lots of things. Turns out his work place can get just as chaotic and loud.

Mainly because of chuuya ranting about dumb things like back pains, getting no sleep or dazai.

Mori, was also despite being the leader is also quite annoying. He then sent a selfie of him and the office of the mafia in the back ground.

Akutagawa made a peace sign with his hands while Chuuya was getting beaten by koyo. Q was eating popcorn with Elise. Who, was styling moris hair in 2 small pig tails. Kaji, was hanging on a ceiling fan. Trying not to get caught up in the mayhem. Gin was dragging tachihara and higuchi around. And the old guy was filming it all.

Guess their even worse then the ADA.

I couldn't help but laugh. I never knew the port mafia were so stupid, minus Akutagawa.

I sent a few more texts before someone stole my phone from behind. I turned around to face dazai once more. I look for kunikida but he's tied to the ceiling.

"Are you two dating yet?" He asked laughing like a maniac. As usual.

"Huh? No why would you even ask that?" I said. Trying to swipe my phone back. To no avail.

"Aww~ so boring" he said tossing it back at my face.

But i wouldn't mind if we were.