Chapter 7

Akutagawa's POV:

Its been around a week since the Jinko was at my place, and that happened. And I've realized yet another thing, I have been rather.. Giddy? To see the Jinko.

I was already called out by Koyo and Mori already. Kaji also said I look happier then I usually do, he also said its terrifying. 

But I do have to synthesis with him, if Mori stopped simping for elise it would be good, but really terrifying.

That's beside the point. But it's Hard to believe were in the mafia yet we have to do paperwork. I should be out killing, why this dumb crap?

Besides the point AGAIN. I wanna go on more missions to talk with the Jinko, see what he's been up too. But i really need to know if he was awake, when I did kissed him.

I've had these new thought ever since I got back to work.

'I wanna see the Jinko'

'I wanna know more about him'

'I wanna do what I did earlier again, only with you awake'

'I wanna learn more about you'

'I wanna be friends, screw that more than that'

I cant take it anymore, I stood up and went to moris office. And knocked hard on the door. And waited a few seconds.

"Come in" he said. Probably not happy when I interrupted his little 'Dress Elise' session.

But anyways I walked in. And passed all the dresses on the floor. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Sir, I want to work with the jinko again" I said. Making sure sound as natural as possible. I think it was convincing.

"The man-tiger? From the detective agency?" He questioned, rather shocked but started smirking.

"Why?" He said putting his head in his hands.

"So I... Can learn more about him" That was true. I don't know that much about the jinko. Yet.

"Why do you wanna learn more about him?" He said it like this is an interrogation.

"..." I stayed silent if he figures it out. Im in deep shit.

"You want to be friends or something?" He further questioned.

"Well, it would be convenient" I lied.

"I can tell from you resent behavior its not that, are you sure you just want to be friends with him?" Is he actually smart? Is he even serious about this situation? By the way he is smirking, probably not.

"Yes"

"I will allow it, the friendship, with a catch though".

"It doesn't interfere with your or my work in any way shape or form, if it helps that okay but if not...". Something actually reasonable?!

"Okay" I agreed quickly. Before starting my exit out of this messy office.

"Akutagawa" I turned around just as I reached the door.

"Yes?"

"One last thing, your off for the next two days" He said while standing up and walking over to elise who was sitting on a nearby chair.

"Thanks". I said as I exited out the door. At long last.

"Yep! Now elise, how about this one?" -Mori

"I will chop off your balls" - Elise

As soon as I left and finished my work, made it home and shut the door. I leaned against the door. And put my hand to my face.

Is it possible to fell this excited?

~~~~~
~~~~

~~~
~~
~
(After Akutagawa left)
With Mori

'So, has our little Akutagawa, murderer of hundreds finally found someone? Whatever its not really my business. But I do hope he somehow grows from this'

"Hey Rintaro, I think Akutagawa is gay"

"Oh Elise! You can read my thoughts~!"