~4~

EXPOSED

EXPOSED

Author's Pov:
Suddenly he turned her side and his unbuttoned shirt exposed his toned skin and abs, her eyes widened when she saw him and her cheeks flushed in shyness, stood freeze. He smirk and neared her, he wasn't actually struggling with his shirt button and was his pistol which was mistakenly felldown from his coat and he was setting it up. Her gaze fixed on his exposed skin and was admiring him. He seductively removed his shirt that's when she realised her actions, she was about to run but he caught her by her wrist. 

"Hmm! What do you think? Will you able to escape my hold huh!" He asked in his husky tone and bend down to her neck and kissed the art he made a while ago. She closed her eyes in shyness. A smile danced on his face. 

"We-wear something first" She said in a whisper and he chuckled. 

"Why? I always sleep shirtless." He teased, "Wait, don't tell me you are flustered because of my hot body" 

"T-that" She stammered. 

"Sweetheart" He called, she nodded while looking down. Abhishek pulled her harshly which made her to lean on his naked upper body. Her hands seeked the support of his chest and slowly lift her chin up which led a eye lock for them. His gaze tells her something which no one told her. It was a mixer of affections for her, they shown her love and disire for her. He leaned to her face but a phone call of him interuppted their action. He left her groaning and lifted the call. He went out for the work after the phone which make both of them disappointed.

-

A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE PROPOSAL:
Sumithra was sitting in a grand restaurant in Chennai for meeting a important client who was an member in famous club. When was admiring the interior, a girl caught her attention who was explaining something to one of the housekeepers, she in none other than Adhithi she was there to attend a webinar.

"Aunty, you see! You are here working for salary not volunteering. So, if anyone insults you which hurts your, self-respect there is nothing wrong to defend yourself with them" she said that to her as one of the customers insults her for being slow in the actions with a mean word that affect her, Self-dignity.

Sumithra wondered about her as she met many girls in her age who is also raised in rich families, but Adhithi is different, she knew about her of course she is one of the best faculty for CA Aspirants. That day she decided, she is going to be the future queen of Hunters.

She appointed some of her men to look after her each and every move to know about her more. Eventually, her behavior surprised her and came up with a plan of pretention of kidnapping her.

There the story changed there,

Raguvaran's Villa
A smirk formed on his face when he heard something about his sister in law's act that too the plan was made with his right-hand Maaran.