12| Stalker & obsession 💀

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You don't have to hide this" Bilal gently caressed Sherkhan's lashes, still wet from tears.

Sherkhan didn't protest further and remained quiet.

"I'm sorry" Bilal apologized softly, sensing Sherkhan's confusion at his own apology, which seemed unnecessary.

Then, Bilal explained that Fiya had asked to borrow his phone to make a call and after that, she left.

"Honestly, if I had known she was going to leave after that phone call, I would have let you know first" Bilal expressed his regret, feeling sorry for Sherkhan.

"I trust you" Sherkhan assured, resting his hand on Bilal's shoulder.

"Don't worry at all! I'm sure she'll come back tomorrow. Her payment is also due" Bilal tried to comfort him, and luckily, he earned a soft smile from Sherkhan.

S A N A'S P O V
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"How long are you willing to take? It's just the damn information! Why is it taking so long for you to collect?"

I yelled on the call.

He was my private detective who wasn't leaving a single chance to make me fume in anger.

"I'm really very sorry, ma'am. Before, it was quite tough to keep an eye on your target, Sherkhan! His mansion is under high-security alliance. And the girl whose information you wanted belongs to a royal family"

my assistant explained, but my whole attention focused on that last line.

I know every single royal girl, but who exactly is that bitch?

I'm sure she's lesser than me.

"The guy and that royal girl's first meeting was in the mall"

he continued, and I gritted my teeth in curiosity.

"Did you collect any evidence?" I asked in a serious and threatening tone because I swear, if he denies it, I'm going to stab him in his chest.

I don't like halfway things.

"Yes, ma'am! I have the data of that mall & today's incident also" my assistant affirmed.

"Forward it right now!" I commanded, already seated in front of my PC.

I quickly opened the files sent by my detective.

I noticed Sherkhan's face was covered with a mask, as was that woman's.

I smirked when I saw she was the one to approach him first.

So basically, this girl seduced him and made him fall for her words.

I wasn't able to hear their conversation while they were climbing the escalator because the footage was inaudible.

"SUCH A CREEP!!!!"

I banged my fist on the table when she offered her dupatta and Sherkhan held it.

I felt like shattering the whole damn PC when I witnessed the same tassel which Sherkhan didn't even let me TOUCH IT!!!!

"Just look at the way she is blabbering herself, dude! He isn't even reciprocating with you. Have a gallon of self-fu*king respect" I seethed, my gaze darkening as I visualized how I'm going to torture this girl because she laid her eyes on the wrong man.

I went back to play another clip. It seemed to be from some event and I was a bit confused when it started playing.

I immediately called him to determine when this incident occurred.