𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47

Start from the beginning

"Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?" She muttered under her breath and furrowed her brows. Her jaw dropped at the immediate thought.

"That's right. Where is the mirror of the past?"

Her eyes widened within a second and she began throwing things here and there to search for the mirror.

"No, where did it go? I brought it with me." She tried her best not to drop her tears from her eyes.

But that all went in vain when she found nothing in the room. She was searching all around despite of her legs not properly working.

Jungkook was coming towards the room after freshening up and froze in the door listening to the loud sounds of Yn crying.

He pushed off the door and stepped inside to see her releasing all of her tears while making loud crying sound.

"Did I hurt you that much sweetheart?" He asked as he bent down at her level and held her face, making her to look at him.

She shook her head as no and tried to speak but couldn't because of the continuous cry.

"I'm good for nothing. Jungkookshi, I lost everything." She continued weeping loudly infront of his face.

"Why are you saying that?" He enquired as he wiped away her tears. "I-I brought the mirror of the past with me, but I think I left it back in heaven. It's not here anymore. I couldn't give justice to your mother."

She cried while his heart clenched at the thought of the Deity ruining the mirror of the past and removing all the evidence of his bad doing.

He closed his eyes tightly and looked at her crying face. "It's not your fault. You tried to bring it back, and brought it from the magical sea too. I'm proud for that. Everything that had to happen later was not in your hand. Don't cry." He tried to console her, ignoring the burning sensation of his inner heart.

He couldn't lose the mirror of the past no matter what happens. His only aim in his life was to show the world, the deity's real intentions. About how he's fooling the world by showing his good side. But in fact, he's just a rapist, a bastard, and a murderer.

"What if that goes in the wrong hand Jungkookshi? What if something wrong happens-?"

"I won't let that happen ever. If no one will believe, then no one will stay alive too. Whether the mirror of the past remains or not, it won't change the fact that Deity is dying soon." He clenched his jaw while drowning himself into the evil thoughts.

In heaven,

Jimin was sitting in his bed while deeply staring at the mirror of the past. It was the first time he saw that thing and he was not sure about how to use it.

"Shall I really open it? Or just give it back to Yn?" His thoughts were interrupting his actions.

"Why do I have blood of the hell running in my body? Why I see myself more evil than a member of heaven?" He zoned out looking at the mirror of the past.

"Jimin." A soft voice called from behind and he turned around to see Yuxi who was standing at the door, waiting for him to allow her to come inside.

He tightened his grip on the mirror and looked at her, but his body slightly flinched when the mirror of the past liberated from his hand and shined brightly, more than a diamond.

And a feeling of goosebumps occured when the walls began having a screen, showing the miseries and gains in the past.

Yuxi immediately closed the door after stepping in and looked towards the wall with concern in her eyes.

"What is it Jimin?" She asked while making a astonished face towards Jimin while he was mute in his position.

"Is that the Mirror of the Past?" Yuxi enquired while looking here and there to make sure no one else in inside the room.

He nodded making her eyes to widen.  "How did you have them?" They both were beyond shocked.

"Yn dropped it accidentally." Jimin lowly spoke while Yuxi was being anxious. "So that little girl finally got it. Then why didn't you give it back to her?"

"It was too late.-"

They both stopped talking when they heard a melodious sound from the mirror.

"Mr Devil, did you eat food today?"

"Mr Scary, what are we going to name our sons?"

"Mr Scary, when will we marry each other?"

"Mr Scary, where are you hiding? Why are you not coming out?"

"I WANT MY JIMIN BACKKKKK-"

"Mr Scary, don't abandon me please."

They turned away from the wall when the blood splashed right through the wall, and the head was cut off. The hell fell when the former lord of hell died and arrose when the murderer became the new owner.

Yuxi eyes spread largely and Jimin stood up from his seat, when he saw the face of the murderer.

"Jungkook?"

The Devil's entire face was covered in blood, but there was no guilt shown in his face, just a smirk placed in the corner of his lips.

"What was all that? Everything was so scary." Yuxi spoke out as she walked towards the wall.

"Seems like it was a trailer to a long story." Jimin walked towards the wall too.

"But the mirror of the past should show us our past recognising the person, why did it show the past of someone else?" Yuxi enquired suspiciously.

"It's related to me. I heard my name there. Someone was shouting it off. After all, I'm the blood of hell too."

Yuxi turned her face towards Jimin shockingly, not believing what she heard and her legs were not balancing properly.

______________________________________